Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bachelor party

buck1979

End of December, after the season, I guess these guys felt like hanging out talking about who bred who in the previous month.

ddr2007.JPG

Looks like they are putting on the feed bag for sure! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Yeah, they made her throught the winter. The one in the back is young, 3 yrs old, so he might be worth looking at in the future, other than that the others in the pic are kinda duds. There was some decent ones wintering there, do you want to see?

dbltree, thats a Saskatchewan Food plot right there!

arrow.gif

Some good bucks in that photo. I am thinking you need a hunting buddy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Thanks for sharing with us. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

arrow.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<< iowawhitetail.com, Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.
11.jpg

Are the deep-freezes bigger up that way cuz dang there is a lot of burger standing in that pic!

And how I wish this one would get big. Beautiful double throat patch, something I had never seen before myself.

dd.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bushman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a future dandy in the back!! </div></div>

Heres a closer look

sa.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saskbowhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bushman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a future dandy in the back!! </div></div>

Heres a closer look
</div></div>

And here he is in velvet

aa1.JPG

here in 2008!

The "deer in the back" from last winter you guys were commenting on, he's looking good this fall, decent amount of increased horn growth. hes 4.5 now, so not sure if he will be a shoter this fall yet. Thinking of leaving him for next to have another gander at, theres a few better for this year. Any score gueses?

kkjj.JPG

nm.JPG

Re: here in 2008!

Good enough for me /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Your the one who has to make that call man. I'd shoot him.

Re: here in 2008!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good enough for me /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Your the one who has to make that call man. I'd shoot him. </div></div>

no no, I already promised my arrow to another!

Top Bottom