Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best binoculars?

mudingbuck

PMA Member
I am looking for the best pair of binoculars I can find for about $500. Looking for some 10x. Would like to clarity and good warranty.

Thanks
Tom

I have problems with any pair of binocs 4 some reason I have to close one eye, or else I c double!! I am thinking about just buying a nice spoting scope instead n selling all my binocs

I really like my Nikon's. I've also sent mine in for warranty repairs at least three times with no problems from Nikon.

I do know that quality if glass really matters with these products. I wasn't a believer until about two years ago. It's amazing what quality does for low light and sharpness among other things.

Scheels Paragons. Lifetime warranty, in the store, anything ever happens to them you take them to the store, they fix or replace, no questions asked. To me, not having to fill out warranty cards, and shipping them in to have then fixed, is worth it's weight in gold.

Luepold has a good binocular, but being 100% honest with myself and others. I walked into bass pro with more than enough to buy a good pair of binoculars with. And I intended to spend a majority, if not all of it on that one purchase because I was leaving the next day for North Dakota and needed a quality set asap

Having lueplod range finder, and liking their scopes and other products I was set on the 10x50 before I walked in the store.

Right before I made a decision. I asked the guy what would either be a step up from these or comparable? He laid 2 pairs down, Redfield and another set running over my amount I had with me.

Redfield 10x50 was the choice over the leupold and not by price tag. Do a little research on the companies and you'll see why they compare so well. Saving $100 was just a bonus for the bar tab ;)

With all of this said nothing beat san 8X at dawn or dusk. If you are sitting in the whitetail woods don't up your power.

Last edited:
I had less of a budget so went with Vortex. Although my research and hands on would have went to the Zen Rays (if I had wanted to triple or quadruple the cost.)

Top Bottom