Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company
I just got a Bushnell Trophy cam. Like it so far it is a huge step up from my moultries in many ways. As far as cameras with veiwers I dont know. I just buy micro sd cards then look at the pics on my Blackberry.

I wouldnt want to stand there and try to scroll through 1000 some pics on a trail camera jmo.

I paid right at $200 apiece for mine. Kratz, where did you get yours for $125 ?

No doubt I paid 170 for mine on sale!

Hey, since he won't blow his own horn.... Give JJohnson a PM on cameras, he is a shop owner in Iowa. I ordered some from him at a competitive price, he shipped to me, he's answered tons of ?'s on cams & I've been pleased that when I had ?'s or lost my receipt on a warranty issue- he's got the service to back up after the sale.

*The $125 cam referred to earlier is a 5mp 2009 model. The new trophy cams are the 8mp that have the 16gb card and are slightly more $ of course. The 2010's had problems but 90% of the issues were totally fixed in 2011 models. As long as you're not getting a 2010 model (not sure how you could anymore), you're in great shape with the new 8mp Trophy cams.

Last edited:
Check out Spypoint cameras. Great selection of models. I have the Pro X plus and like it so far. I also have a Cuddeback Capture and it's been good to me too

Top Bottom