Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BH209 Cleaner?

Did you leave a load of 777 in your gun for a couple days before cleaning or forget to unload it one time for several days, months. To me it looks like that is at the breach and it corroded in the barrel. If that is the case, you will never get that out. Also, that looks to be up about as high loose powder would go too when loaded??

If it is down at the beach, is it that big of a problem other than a sightly issue??

My old mz had same problem after i forgot to discharge it for several days. seamed to bond to the sides and i never got it out.

didnt affect the pattern becuase it was at the breach though.

mpo....

I know FrontierGander...i was giving him some shiet. LOL But it sure does look like residue. Looks like he left a load in there for serval days (Weeks) before discharging it and it left that residue intacked. Right at the point where the powder level would be at the top.

Are msalow and I the only ones that use rubbing alcohol to clean this stuff up? I dont remember where I heard to use that, but thats what I have been using and it works awesome. As mentioned, the powder is oil-based, so the alcohol takes the residue off quite easily. I usually swab with two between shots when Im shooting at the range as well..

I like the idea of the face-scrubbing pads - gonna have to pick up a jar of them next time.

heres a how to video on cleaning up BH209. Sorry about the brightness, i will redo this video some time down the road for better picture.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bCIZ0cJv8-M?list=UUh-Mwm7N7yLyrm8U1lVsbQg&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Top Bottom