Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Biggest Ever.......

THEBAD

Ok Biggest six point ever...he`s a hog...look at the body size and mass on him.
50.jpg

The spread of the brows make him look like another buck thats sorta famous /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
20buck.jpg

hoofline.gif

Six pointers that big in my area are rarely seen, nice deer. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<< Join now and you are automatically entered into the 2008 Big Buck Contest!

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.

I got pretty excited to open this post and have a peak coming from you and the title being "Biggest Ever".....then as my slow a$$ home computer started painting the picture I thought it would be a trophy skunk or something.

Unique brow tine spacing for sure.

DOR...what is the story on that buck picture you posted? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

A few years ago down at the Deer Classic there was a 6pt that went 137"...that was impressive

Ghost, that buck that dor posted would be the world famous rompla buck. Notice the ears and tine coloring, supposedly a fake. If you search Google for Rompla buck there are hundreds of conspiracy theories out there on it. If it is real its a monster and a world record.

Yeah, I know all about it...more than I want to know.

I was trying to be extremely sarcastic... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom