Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bill Winke

beararchery

Just wondering If anyone else is still watching mww and Bill winke still after the double g4 buck? Its crazy How close he is getting and How lucky that deer is.

I love the MWW videos, and that buck he is after is a tank. I agree, I can't believe how lucky that buck is getting. Bill missed him last year late season when the buck ducked an arrow too.

I have been hooked on that show recently, can't get enough of watching it (may be because I can't hunt till Thanksgiving). That buck is a bruiser as are a couple other deer he has on his farm, it is very impressive.

Technically, I am pretty sure Bill hit him high and the buck obviously survived. That whole story is quite fascinating, last year that was the buck that had some sort of skin/hide problem and it looked like it was going bald. This year, it looks normal, go figure. Maybe our mild winter helped him make it through the winter with short hair, who knows.

I hope he gets him, I don't think there is any buck that has been more chronicled than that one. I am also very intrigued that this buck appears to be spending all of its' time in a very small area, probably like 5-15 acres from what I can gather off the show clips. It just goes to show how little acreage is required to "hold" deer, even really big ones, if all of their needs are being met and they aren't being bumped, etc.

I have had a hard time watching the episodes though this year as the website has been very slow for me almost every time I have looked. I assume he is getting massive hits and is pegging the meter on whatever server capacity he has or something like that. If so, just imagine the kluge when he gets him!

Even though that buck has more lives than a cat, I have to think that as long he is getting up on his feet so often during daylight that Bill will get him soon. I think he is probably a dead buck walking at this point. :D

Excactly what i was thinkin. Bill with a bow in hand and that deer showin up in daylight This often, i expect him to be holding that stud soon. Its just a Great story with him seeing that deer Almost everyday, and with the last 4 years or so of history.

SEIowaDeerslayer said:
I love the MWW videos, and that buck he is after is a tank. I agree, I can't believe how lucky that buck is getting. Bill missed him last year late season when the buck ducked an arrow too.

I think because of him duckin, he is playing it real cautious by only shooting out to 40 and waitin to let him stop on His own

I cant believe that buck was trying to run does on Oct 5th holy cow lol. Hes got his number showing up at daylight frequently.. Id say the jig is going to be up soon!

Daver,
Make sure you select SD. Hd is nice, but its a hugh file. Not sure thats what's causing it to load slow or not. Just a suggestion.

Daver,
Make sure you select SD. Hd is nice, but its a hugh file. Not sure thats what's causing it to load slow or not. Just a suggestion.

Will do, without thinking about it, I always select HD. BTW, are you no longer doing segments on MMW Jason? OR are you just saving up the clips to show the BIG ONE later? :D

I wish I was holding out! I've had a couple on the heartland show. Nothing too exciting yet.

Bill is a class act. Some great info on that show and I like the fact that I can watch any episode of any of the regions and not be annoyed by any of the hunters.

I enjoy the show quite a bit, helluva lot better than most everything on the outdoor tv stations.

Sitting in a blind right now wishing a buck the size of the ones Bill passes would come by!!

Love the show!!

If the game we play with these deer was easy it would not be nearly as fun.
The disappointment of a missed opportunity will linger for years to come but isn't this passion for hunting about creating memories?

There are no guarantees that the memories will be a successful harvest. This is why I always admired Tred Barta.

Bill will close the deal on this buck and when he does it will make a hunt that ends as this one does all the sweeter. I am happy that Bill chooses to share the hunts that don't end it joy. Most hunting shows would never offer us a look at a heartbreaking miss.

Lesson I learned from this video is aim low. The G4 buck dropped like a rock at the sound of Bill's shot.

Top Bottom