Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bill Winke

Oh man...just watched the video. What great video footage they have of G4 in the last 2 weeks of hunting. Absolutely unbelievable. I don't have any doubt that Bill will be able to put this story to bed at some point in time this hunting season.

Just watched the Oct. 30 clip...in SD! Thanks Vman!

Wow, that is just crazy, I think Bill has had it with the blind idea. I wonder if he could use it though as a decoy of some sort. I say move the blind to where it will influence the buck to skirt it and then into Bill's lap in a nearby tree stand, no?

Daver said:
Just watched the Oct. 30 clip...in SD! Thanks Vman!

Wow, that is just crazy, I think Bill has had it with the blind idea. I wonder if he could use it though as a decoy of some sort. I say move the blind to where it will influence the buck to skirt it and then into Bill's lap in a nearby tree stand, no?

Thats excactly what i have been saying, but he probably just doesnt want to mess with anything.

I cant believe that buck was trying to run does on Oct 5th holy cow lol. Hes got his number showing up at daylight frequently.. Id say the jig is going to be up soon!
11gd.jpg
10dh.jpg
09ht.jpg
09ax.jpg
09jh.jpg
09bh.jpg

The guy has TONS of patience & savy! If I were sitting in that blind I would have no doubt screwed it up by trying to grunt at him or do something else stupid. I just don't think I could have the kind of patience he does to just sit there & not try to get the deer a little closer after being 'so close' that many times.
But....that's why he shoots big deer consistantly....and I don't!

The guy has TONS of patience & savy! If I were sitting in that blind I would have no doubt screwed it up by trying to grunt at him or do something else stupid. I just don't think I could have the kind of patience he does to just sit there & not try to get the deer a little closer after being 'so close' that many times.
But....that's why he shoots big deer consistantly....and I don't!

He also could have shot the buck last year with muzzleloader, but chose the challenge of a bow

Kudos!

Glad there is no excitement left for tomorrow's episode... Could have waited until tomorrow so we could watch it first. Oh well, glad Bill finally got it done. Assuming he did

site's crashed now and I can't watch from work tomorrow. BUMMER

With that much history, it had to be emotional for Bill.

Just watched it, if you listen close, you can def. hear the arrow thwack. sounds like he connected pretty good. Hope so anyway! Bill has been after that deer every episode for the last 2 years it seems. Can't wait to see his reaction on the show tmrw.

Top Bottom