Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bleep!!! I forgot my........

Several years back I went hunting on a beautiful sunny day. Had my sunglasses on during my hour drive there. Forgot to change back to my regular glasses. Man.........does it get dark in a hurry in the timber. CRAP hate that when that happens.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
This last weekend got the truck packed put the kids and wife in the back seat, started making the hour and a half treck to the inlaws. Twenty minutes in to it I thought hmmm did I put the tailgate up..... so I pulled over sure enough it was down........ Now we are back under way and almost to cedar rapids I had remembered why I left it down, I needed to put my bow in that was sitting by the toolbox in the garage!! Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep an hour later I was back in CR heading south again.......

beararchery said:
Did that on my first hunt This year, luckily it wasnt to cold. And like above forgot to switch feild tips to broadheads, budy was with me and gave me one. That was on the excact same hunt.

This year I have forgotten my boots and had to hunt in crocs as well, thankfully it wasn't a very chilly day.I've also had to swing back home for my release and tags. I now keep an older spare release in my truck.

About 7 years ago I think, one of my dads buddys killed a doe during shotgun season, pulled the truck into the feild got her feild dressed and put in the back of the truck. Got halfway across the feild and he goes aww beeep! Forgot my damn gun turn around! For me this yr I left my entire bag at the house one day containing xtra release, a drink, my calls, my scents, scent away spray, and toilet paper.. Needless to say the morning I forget the TP.. Of course I needed it lol Last yr, I went to put my release on for a morning hunt and the strap broke.. Ended that hunt.. but I still went to the stand just to observe the activity, I am now the proud owner of 3 releases!

INative said:
I forgot TP once this year. I had an extra pair of socks in my truck though ;) they were nice and soft!

Ive used socks, leaves, and even my hat once.. Luckily it was an old hat lol

Top Bottom