Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

bow buck 2004

Ulicki

Here is a picture of my 2004 bow buck. I shot him on Nov. 2nd in the evening, i would of had it posted earlier but i was having some problems with my computer. I arrived at my stand at 3:30 and heard some leaves rustling and an occasional grunt across the thicket. After 5 minutes a nice 110-115 inch 8 pter came through the thicket with this this guy right on his tail. As the 8 pter began to trot off this buck nailed him in his side with his antlers and chased him down the hill behind me, they got within 15 yards but no shot. 5:00 came around and i heard a grunt across the same thicket, then a few minutes later a doe came running by with this buck behind her, he got within 15 yards when i arrowed him, i shot while he was trotting and hit him too far back so we left him overnight, sure enough we found him piled up next to this creek in the picture. My dad and i had never seen this deer until a week earlier when we got him on our deercam, had it not been for the camera i might not of got him. He is a basic 10, with forked brow tines, another kicker off his left side making him a 13pt. Good luck the rest of the season everybody.

Jesse Ulicki
367creekpicture-med.JPG

That is a really nice looking buck - you gotta be proud of him ! Also, that is an awesome harvest photo.

Nice deer. There's been a lot of great harvest photos posted on this site but that photo is absolutely awsome. Thanks

That is one very nice photo and buck. Make sure you get entered in the Nov. Harvest Photo Contest and congratulations.

Top Bottom