Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

bow buck 2004

Great buck and great photo bud!
waytogo.gif

Thanks for all the compliments everybody it means a lot, i failed to mention the guy who took the picture, he goes by the name of Rick Aleksich, from the Lehigh area, he did a great job taking the pictures. To answer BUCKHUNTER'S question, YES my dad is Ed, and there isn't a season that goes by that i'm thankful that i was brought up with him as my old man, he is truly a great outdoorsmen, and year in and year out knows how to kill mature bucks. I've been bowhunting for 5 years and this was the first year that i shot a bigger deer, i put the heat on him early but he followed up with this pretty good 8pt he shot Nov. 14th. Thanks again for the compliments guys
Ulicki
367nov14004-med.jpg

Ulicki,

Congratulations to both you and your Dad. I appreciate a good harvest photo and that one of your buck with the creek and fog over the background trees is one of the best I have seen.

Brent

Tell your dad Congrat's on another outstanding buck!Also tell him I'm going to pick his brain on elk hunting sometime when I see him at Baur's place in Stratford.
Tell him I'm the guy he talked to at Dave Anderson's about my elk hunt in Colorado.
Congrat's again on an AWSOME buck bud.
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom