Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Broke in Michigan

[ QUOTE ]
She has to know before she can forget...
angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen Brother! That's why i'm glad the wife doesn't want to get into hunting! I would be screwed!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Well, just applied for my Iowa gun season 1 tag. Holy smokes.......$101 for a doe tag??? Hey, if they wanted NR's to shoot does, I'd buy all the tags I am allowed. But to charge $101 for one doe tag....seems a little steep. I know, I know, if I didn't want to pay it, DON'T. Just venting a little. Hopefully one point will be enough for gun season!!!! Can't wait to get back down to your great state!

[/ QUOTE ]

My brother, originally from Illinois (Quad Cities area), moved to Michigan about 15 years ago. He still comes home to hunt in Illinois, along with a friend of ours, who is a Michigan native. Archery hunting only, it will cost them $399.25 each this fall.
shocked.gif
That breaks down to $365 for a combo (1 antlered & 1 antlerless ) NR archery tag, $28.75 for the license, and $5.50 for a habitat stamp. If they want to come down and hunt does only, $15 each, as many as you like. I pay $30 for a combo tag.

Hoody

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She has to know before she can forget...
angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen Brother! That's why i'm glad the wife doesn't want to get into hunting! I would be screwed!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wife: Is that a new gun in the cabinet?

Husband: No, no honey, I've had that ol' girl for years.

Wife: It looks more full than I remember it.

Husband: Remember.... "Insert name of friend in hard times" ...asked me to store these for him until things cool down at his house. And if they were all mine, wouldn't that be a great financial investment?

Wife: Only if you ever sold any! Do you have a buddy who will store your guns if you ever fall on hard times with YOUR wife?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
I think we can all relate.

Deposition.....twisted gut and sweat.

Lawyer: "I understand you have quite a large gun collection in a safe in your basement, want to tell me about it?"

Me: "No, not really."

Lawyer: "I understand you have some model 12's...why don't you tell me about those."

Me: "My Grandfather gifted them to me, and the others were all purchased prior to our marriage."

Lawyer: "So you have not made any gun purchases since you have been married?"

Me: "Well, there was that one trap gun I bought."

Lawyer: "And what about handguns? Got any of those?"

Me: "A couple."

Lawyer: "And what are they?"

Me: "A Colt Trooper .357"

Lawyer: "Keep going.....did I jog your memory a little? Well, did I? Now, lets hear about the rest of your guns your not telling me about!"

shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

You married guys can have all the wife crap ya want...as for me, no thanks!
grin.gif

I'm not bitter...no, not one little bit!
evil.gif

PREACH ON, brotha ghost! testimonials such as that help keep me single!

....that, and the fact that many women find my rugged good looks, and incredible charm, intimidating

[ QUOTE ]
....that, and the fact that many women find my rugged good looks, and incredible charm, intimidating

[/ QUOTE ]

That is funny stuff!
grin.gif
I knew there must have been a good reason I was still single too. That must be it.
cool.gif

Top Bottom