Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bummer: Broken Tines!

sureshot

The Hunt Never Ends....
As you can tell from the pictures this guy has been doing some brawling (broken drop-tine, brow-tine, and G2)! I call this buck Mr. Bigs, and he was one of the deer I was after this year. Looks like he'll get scratched off the hitlist now!

The bottom photo is taken about 20 yards from one of my treestands on a scrape. It's the only series of photos of this particular buck I have ever gotten in daylight. After checking cameras the past week I have noticed a lot more bucks on their feet during daylight!

Good luck to everyone in the upcoming weeks! It's getting good!
ThebottomsAugust3441-2.jpg

MrBigs-2.jpg

MDGC0271-1.jpg

Funny how that fight may have saved his life..
I like how in the first pic it says MrBig in the bottom right, pretty cool.
You should have em guess the age on this guy too... Ill say 3.5 /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Next year maybe he'll whup em without losing any bone! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

That sucks man! You just know he's probably gonna give you a perfect broadside shot this weekend too!

Shoot Him!!! I know a guy that rebuilds tines /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

That's just bad luck, but remember......Hopefully there is a Mr. Bigger already that he got in the fight with.....

Come on lets see those pictures.

Top Bottom