Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

CamoKid scores !!!

That is a dandy buck! Congrats to Team Camo, and I agree, that is an excellent photo!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

great job taylor! it was killing me getting the play by play over the phone. hopefully next time, i can make it for the track job

This is CamoKid, just wanted to fill a few of you in on the small details. I hadn't been seeing much but turkeys when a fair-sized doe walked out on my left. I watched her for a couple of minutes and then took a peek on my right. Standing 10 and 15 yards away were 2 fawns and a doe. I looked a little bit farther right and there was a nice litttle buck. At the time it was just getting dark, so I thought he was a six-pointer, yet still a shooter. I got the shot off at fifteen yards. (By the way those Lumenoks work great!
grin.gif
) I met CamoDad out in the middle of the field, and when we came back, we found him dead in the timber. Anyway, that's all for now, thought I should keep you updated. Happy hunting!!!

Way to shoot straight Camokid. Now get out there and get yourself some baldys too. Congrats!!
waytogo.gif

wow, that buck is bigger than Rudd's from last year!!

CONGRATS, and i love those iowawhitetail wraps!!!

waytogo.gif

Top Bottom