Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cat Quivers.

To be honest Hardcore your right. I have thought about getting a bow mounted quiver and then buying a new back pack to carry my gear. Years ago I switched to cat quivers. Mainly because I just got sick and tired of my bow being noisy or rattling when I shot with a bow mounted quiver. I also liked shooting my bow without the quiver due to it being lighter. Now some of these newer quivers seem like they would be very quiet and light weight. I just haven't tried them. The cat quiver is really nice on elk hunts due to carring the extra gear, food, GPS, and survival equipment. Come to think about it I usually have it packed full for my half mile hike to the whitetail stand as well. Seems like the more room you have the more stuff you take! I just laugh when I think about all the gear I haul into the wood with me on a hunt. I usually have my Cat quiver 3.5 filled or should I say stuffed full. When I started hunting twenty plus years ago I carried my bow to the stand and that was it. No scents, no rattling horns, no grunt calls, no bleat can, no screw in hooks, no bow hanger, no extra clothing, no range finder, no binos, no flash light, no water bottle, no candy bars, yada...yada...yada. My how things have changed.

[ QUOTE ]
I can't see the reason for a catquiver

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care to have a quiver mounted on my traditional bows.

If I were to put a detachable quiver on, I'd still be using a back pack or fanny pack for other stuff. With the Cat you can have everything neatly together and not have to hang two seperate items in your tree. It comes with a strap at the top just for hanging it.

Top Bottom