Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Chuckie knocks one over

Limb Chicken

Saturday morning found us with a good friend Chuck, my son, Weasel and myself in the exact same spot I shot my last one. It worked to perfection once again with the Pretty Boy and a shotgun Chuck dropped this bird like a bag of hammers at 40 yards. I will post the video tomorrow, Chuck's reaction was priceless.
grin.gif
I think he was actually shocked he didn't have to take two shots. We call him two shot Chuck along with other names we will leave off of this site...
evil.gif

We were taking pictures at 5:50 am. I was happy for Chuck because the previous evening he had a little mishap with a call from nature and a broken fence post... Lets just say he was "rollin in it". Unfortunately I was not able to be a part of that hunt so it isn't on video...
evil.gif

26Chuck07.JPG

26Chuck07spurs.JPG

22lbs
1 3/8
1 1/2

waytogo.gif

Chuck, Chuck, Bo-buck, fo na-na, na-na, fo-WOAH, LOOK AT THOSE SPURS!!!! That's one heck of a bird. To bad about the "mud slide".
grin.gif
Glad things got better for ya!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
the doo roll

[/ QUOTE ]

yikes!!!
that is like a rip through at a gas station.......

Congrats on a sweet bird...
Geeze Limb, you've been puttin the hurt on them this year
ya done good
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif

This guy is lucky! I don't know what it is but every bird he shoots seems to be very mature. When I take him and a bird comes in you can bet it's big. He is not a real serious hunter, but if he has lots of food I can keep him in a blind. He got spoiled second season once again by shooting his bird by 6:15. This is not the way to teach anything. Last friday night after eating the bag of deer sticks I took he became uneasy. It was prime time for the turkeys to come to this area and before I know it he is out of the blind. I didn't know what to think, but I knew the hunt was over. The crack of an old post brought me to tears and laughter. He had another short hunt once again. The next morning I was sure to not take any food so he had to stay in the blind, the results were better. This is the guy who was upset I took Limb to this spot, when we got to my house he told me not to worry about it, cause he got a bigger bird!!!

That's a funny story right there...and I don't even know Chuck. I can just about imagine the thoughts that go through a guys mind when the post breaks and he knows he's about to sit in his own poo.
grin.gif
Funny stuff..

Nice bird by the way!!!!

I happen to work with this guy. And when he told that story this morning about the broken fence post and the 'mud slide' he had about a half dozen guys almost in tears laughing so hard. He said, "I don't know why I'm even tellin' people this but the story itself is so damned funny I had to, even though it happened to me." Hell, who cares if your shootin' birds like that.
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like fun and a few laughs to boot!
grin.gif

Looking forward to the video!
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice job guys!

I'm sitting here just laughing thinking about what that previous night was like. Surprised all the turkeys in the county weren't scared away with all the laughing and probably cussing going on!
grin.gif

Top Bottom