Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

coyote attacks deer

That is a top noch photo right there. The ghostly appearance of the deer is common with fast movement on trail cams.

He should sell that one to cudde back

that deers face is stretched pretty good, if it got away the yote still had himself a mouthfull...when a yote/wolf/dog/whatever get a good grip like that, it's only a matter of time.

That's a rather large yote, if that were my trailcam I'd be spending some time doing some predator hunting...oh and yes I'd be selling it to cudde

he said he found quite a bit of blood and fur but no deer and thats a good idea selling that to cudde ill let him know /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

i think he has plans on taking some out after deer season

that's incredible, looks like a doe fawn and a big yote. Just out of curiosity wouldn't it be tough to sell a photo to cudde back when the photo is already on the net?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hillrunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's incredible, looks like a doe fawn and a big yote. Just out of curiosity wouldn't it be tough to sell a photo to cudde back when the photo is already on the net? </div></div>

I'm sure cudde back would be able to use it for any kind of promo unless it was their photo. Which would be the reasoning in selling it to them for promotional use. You could prolly trade it off for some of their products I suppose, I'm sure a lot of cudde back users just donate their pictures.

That looks like the same background of the pic of the doe that was just shot that shows the arrow and all the blood spilling out. Was that the same guy or is there something funny going on??

well honestly this is from a good buddy of mine up in the NE part of the united states and i havent seen the pic of the doe getting shot but i know those would be from diff ppl cause he would of sent me both of them /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Just for comparison. Doesn't look like the same area to me.

Why does everyone think photoshop when someone gets something cool on camera?

shotdeer.jpg

08sa1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBWhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That has been photo-shopped no doubt. </div></div>

What would make you think this is photo-shopped? Just curious.

well thats no doe getting shot thats a buck for sure and just like irownwood said if your talking about that ghostly appearence of the deer??? its common with fast movement on trail cams... and you can see the ghostly appearence in both these pics...

I think it's legit but I just noticed something I didn't see earlier? What is the ladder looking thing way up in the tree behind the doe? Doesn't really look like a treestand, it's like a small ladder sitting sideways. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

not sure i never noticed that... you guys pick out every little thing /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif ill have to ask him see what he says but whatever it is. it is wayyyyyyy up there

My apologies, I was going off of memory and obviously my memory wasn't as good as I thought being it a buck and all. But in my defense the areas do look similar... at least I think /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif The ladder looking thing looks like a treestand I think. Great pic!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowabowtech</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the ladder looking thing way up in the tree behind the doe? Doesn't really look like a treestand, it's like a small ladder sitting sideways. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif </div></div>

Maybe it's one of those "Rods" that you would see in photos and video on the UFO channel.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Top Bottom