Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer Contest???

Btw these things are intended to introduce members to each other, drive participation and have a friendly competition. We don't award prizes, but just bragging rights for a year. People sign up in a thread and teams are randomly
Drawn.

Yea, I think the majority of you have totally missed the whole point. I was just simply trying to start something that would build community here and something that we could have fun with.

I don't know about you, but I have never killed a deer for a contest. I kill to eat and to put on my wall. This by NO MEANS was to be license to pile em up for the contest sake.

All the rules were suggestion based as well. Anyway, sorry for trying to initiate something different than the "norm"

Good luck everyone!

Ya some people take the killing does to heart. A lot of them used to be preaching kill does for a better buck to doe ratio. Used to have a running doe count. Shoot what makes you happy as long as it's legal. If that means killing 10 does, go for it! I personally haven't shot a doe in over 10 years. Not my cup of tea but if you need the meat, who's to say you shouldn't? I wouldnt be much help to any team because I have my eyes set on a one year old spiker. I like to get them killed when their young. When there's no big bucks around it helps keep a lot of knotheads out of my area. Makes hunting a lot more enjoyable! :)

Top Bottom