Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who do you prefer, DeSantis or Trump?

I wanna believe the election was stolen. But there has been no proof. I went to the trump rally last time in des moines. He went on and on about it. People lost interest and half walked out an hour into it.

I think what desantis has done in Florida is fantastic. Apply that as president and we are back on track.

Biden wins against trump simply because Trump energizes the Left so much. He is hated that much. He is that polarizing.

Biden wins against trump simply because Trump energizes the Left so much. He is hated that much. He is that polarizing.
I think this is spot on - Many don't vote for a candidate, but rather against a candidate - Hillary vs Trump...People HATED Hillary.....

I think there are quite a few Moderate Dems that might vote DeSantis/Scott because they see Joey and Kamala are a train wreck and see what's happened with them and their policies that Anyone might be better, except Trump....

You want proof watch 2000 mules. No doubt the election was stolen. I would bet my life. To prove it would take months if not years. No way would states not certify an election that long.

I’m a retired ATF Agent. A complex investigation takes a long time , not to mention a multi state voter fraud case. A local homicide bombing I was involved with took 8 years to prove due to a myriad of factors. Keep in mind people must be willing to talk and testify. Can’t force them. What you know and what you can prove are two different things.

The proof is there , finding someone to actually conduct a thorough investigation , and letting them do it, is another issue. Trump understood that and walked away for the betterment of the nation.

He was hands down the best President of my lifetime. I still have friends in the Secret Service who will affirm he had the most support and following of any President in recent memory. No way he lost. Mail in votes mysteriously appeared in swing states by the thousands in the dead of night. Come on folks. Wake up.

Last edited:
Here’s a few reasons I don’t believe Biden beat trump…
1) 81m votes vs obamas 68m. He didn’t campaign. No one liked him. He’s a vegetable.
2) FBI & deep state colluding with Twitter & Facebook & media to squash true stories about Biden corruption. That is proof. It did happen & that’s major election interference.
3) this is anecdotal but I’ll say it anyways …. How many folks in those “swing states” I know personally that said exactly this… “I showed up to vote. Told me I couldn’t vote because I had already voted. Which I hadn’t”. Staggering amount of people. I believe them.
4) 2000 Mules
5) I watched with my own eyes all the counting stop in swing states. When trump was up. Nothing good happened in the middle of that night. Hundreds of examples of rescanning ballots, clapping when R election viewers got pushed out, blacking out windows, etc.
6) I’ve been around Detroit too much…. Any dirty trick in those big cities is fair game.
7) both sides have said massive fraud has & does occur when mail in ballots & machines are involved.
8) the courts didn’t take this on or let the evidence play out. They shut it down. For good reason.
9) we’ve helped countless countries rig elections Or they rig them themselves - this has happened forever. Denying it happened now is crazy.
10) 81m people don’t show up out of hate. They have hated R candidates FOREVER. Trump getting 75m votes is out of enthusiasm- much like Obama had + some. Prez Vegetable didn’t get 81m legitimate votes- no way, no how.
Am I an election expert? Clearly not. Just one Joe Schmo that don’t believe it to my core.
IMO- if it was paper ballots with ID & same day voting (no mail in crap) - would be a landslide for trump in 2020 and in 2024. I think the election integrity is a disaster. I pretty much agree with Bobby Kennedy Jr…. See bottom….

I think they will stop at nothing to destroy trump because he’s the one that did end a lot of the “DC Party” where it’s corrupt to its core & their country club of $ & corruption was under attack. Same with the gravy train with other nations. Trump said “no” to a lot of it on all levels & did more to stop it more than anytime before. They have to destroy him so he doesn’t ruin the massive party & blood sucking the corrupt establishment has going on. I truly believe this.
In the end- I’ll support WHO EVER WINS THE PRIMARY. The only exception for me would be if it were an establishment R vs Bobby Kennedy Jr. As crazy as it sounds- I’d rather have him than another Bush/Cheney/Romney…. We need someone to break the rotten system.

& yes- my last 2 cents. I spend 1-2 Times a day thinking of all this. I go to my farm- turn phone off & detach from this madness. No one man will ever fix all this. We are flawed humans & Gods plan over rides it all & this is nothing in big picture. But doesn’t mean we can’t still fight to save the country.
C1BFF465-EDCE-4D8C-B988-A42AE50A6DF4.png
2A08E4D1-9688-4E0F-9830-2F4A213BABA2.png

Here’s a few reasons I don’t believe Biden beat trump…
1) 81m votes vs obamas 68m. He didn’t campaign. No one liked him. He’s a vegetable.
2) FBI & deep state colluding with Twitter & Facebook & media to squash true stories about Biden corruption. That is proof. It did happen & that’s major election interference.
3) this is anecdotal but I’ll say it anyways …. How many folks in those “swing states” I know personally that said exactly this… “I showed up to vote. Told me I couldn’t vote because I had already voted. Which I hadn’t”. Staggering amount of people. I believe them.
4) 2000 Mules
5) I watched with my own eyes all the counting stop in swing states. When trump was up. Nothing good happened in the middle of that night. Hundreds of examples of rescanning ballots, clapping when R election viewers got pushed out, blacking out windows, etc.
6) I’ve been around Detroit too much…. Any dirty trick in those big cities is fair game.
7) both sides have said massive fraud has & does occur when mail in ballots & machines are involved.
8) the courts didn’t take this on or let the evidence play out. They shut it down. For good reason.
9) we’ve helped countless countries rig elections Or they rig them themselves - this has happened forever. Denying it happened now is crazy.
10) 81m people don’t show up out of hate. They have hated R candidates FOREVER. Trump getting 75m votes is out of enthusiasm- much like Obama had + some. Prez Vegetable didn’t get 81m legitimate votes- no way, no how.
Am I an election expert? Clearly not. Just one Joe Schmo that don’t believe it to my core.
IMO- if it was paper ballots with ID & same day voting (no mail in crap) - would be a landslide for trump in 2020 and in 2024. I think the election integrity is a disaster. I pretty much agree with Bobby Kennedy Jr…. See bottom….

I think they will stop at nothing to destroy trump because he’s the one that did end a lot of the “DC Party” where it’s corrupt to its core & their country club of $ & corruption was under attack. Same with the gravy train with other nations. Trump said “no” to a lot of it on all levels & did more to stop it more than anytime before. They have to destroy him so he doesn’t ruin the massive party & blood sucking the corrupt establishment has going on. I truly believe this.
In the end- I’ll support WHO EVER WINS THE PRIMARY. The only exception for me would be if it were an establishment R vs Bobby Kennedy Jr. As crazy as it sounds- I’d rather have him than another Bush/Cheney/Romney…. We need someone to break the rotten system.

& yes- my last 2 cents. I spend 1-2 Times a day thinking of all this. I go to my farm- turn phone off & detach from this madness. No one man will ever fix all this. We are flawed humans & Gods plan over rides it all & this is nothing in big picture. But doesn’t mean we can’t still fight to save the country.
View attachment 125244View attachment 125245
Very well said!

Neither .. find me a moderate and they will win general election in a landslide. They may struggle to get the nomination from the hardliners though

LEMME ASK U GUYS THIS WHO POSTED ABOVE…. Stuff like “he’s toxic to voters”. “He’s unelectable”, etc etc. *& thank u for the responses. This is a great debate. I do wish we had a few folks who could advocate for why they support Biden. ;).

Ok…. Few questions on other side of that…
1) do u not feel Biden is toxic? Do u feel like Biden is electable?
2) we heard same thing almost exactly about Trump in 2015-2016. Same in 2020 when he did get 75m votes (vs obama getting 68m). Biden “somehow” got 81m votes. “Trump can’t win” has been said forever but despite everything they through at him & continue to do- he’s exceeded expectations every time.
3) my main point…. Don’t u think this has been the left & medias goal this whole time? To paint him as an unelectable lunatic. Grind him down for 6+ years often with no facts or basis for their attacks. Or when 90% of what they cover of Trump is the 10% of dumb stuff he says. IMO - 90% of what he says is spot on. On REVERSE…. Biden doesn’t even say 10% coherent stuff but he gets 90% positive coverage. The guy is a vegetable & the media, establishment, big Tech, etc shield him. I don’t see how it isn’t a win for the media + democrats + establishment to get folks to turn on trump. Cause the vast majority of what trump stands for is what I think most here believe in. It’s just a matter of “do u cave to the pressure” IMO. Thoughts?

& the alternatives to trump…. There’s a few exceptions but what the result will be IMO is this: a puppet democrat OR a: “McCain, Romney, Bush, Cheney, etc”.
I’ll play.

I stand behind Trump no longer being electable. Main stream media has done enough to make him so by getting those voters that can’t see through the garbage to think logically on their own to vote against Trump. Those being the same people waiting for their handout but yet not being smart enough to see that the inflation from printing money for their pay day makes them poorer in the end.

I believe Biden is a buffoon but Trump plays right into mainstream media with his comments and peoples minds are made up if it is Biden/TrumpIMO.

Neither .. find me a moderate and they will win general election in a landslide. They may struggle to get the nomination from the hardliners though
Romney, Bush, McCain, Dole, Bush Sr…. All “moderates”. Bush’s barely won (or lost to Clinton) & the rest weren’t even close. We are asking for those types of candidates by definition. We are asking for robotic scripted people who don’t say what they think & don’t offend with any statements. They will be owned by their donors & establishment. Left or Right. It’s really one big Uni-party now…. Republicrat. It’s establishment vs outsiders that want to reform it & clean up the corruption & $ country club. That’s the true war going on behind the scenes IMO.

Media burning trump up so he can’t win…. fair Points. IMO- media has always gone to war against R’s. They are always “racist, bigots & against the poor” - whatever. Media is losing grip. Too many other outlets and Trump really exposed how bad they are. People woke up. Now establishment has to team with Deep state, big tech & establishment to win. & they do it & we all know it. & trump still got insane amount of votes. I don’t see a “Romney/Bush type” getting 75m votes. No way. & all pointless until we get Elections legit with no fraud & all the BS.

REMEMBER!!! trump technically lost by handful of votes in a few counties of a few swing states. We will have 4 years of Biden flushing country down the drain… there’s no way that that small amount of voters haven’t woken up to a destroyed country. Even the lower class that can’t pay their bills now.

Last edited:
I think things are so corrupt at this point no republican can win. The Dems are playing a losing game that will destroy the country all in the name of greed/power. Our country is slowly being destroyed right in front of our eyes and it won't change until people stand up to it. I do believe Trump is the only one who can stop it and that is a long shot.

Some of you need to toughen up ,and realize there WAS election interference. And Trump is "electable". Trumps crude , yet true talking is why he's awesome. Enough political correctness. Trump is the only one that will fight fire with fire. Desantis can step up after Trump. We need Trump for 4 more.

You want proof watch 2000 mules. No doubt the election was stolen. I would bet my life. To prove it would take months if not years. No way would states not certify an election that long.

I’m a retired ATF Agent. A complex investigation takes a long time , not to mention a multi state voter fraud case. A local homicide bombing I was involved with took 8 years to prove due to a myriad of factors. Keep in mind people must be willing to talk and testify. Can’t force them. What you know and what you can prove are two different things.

The proof is there , finding someone to actually conduct a thorough investigation , and letting them do it, is another issue. Trump understood that and walked away for the betterment of the nation.

He was hands down the best President of my lifetime. I still have friends in the Secret Service who will affirm he had the most support and following of any President in recent memory. No way he lost. Mail in votes mysteriously appeared in swing states by the thousands in the dead of night. Come on folks. Wake up.
There was video proof of harvesting ballots (fraud) in my home state of Minnesota. For Ihlan Omar and it got very little attention.

Sad !!

The most memorable & impactful leaders of past were viewed as offensive, a threat, they were attacked & had many forces to silence them or stop them. True revolutionary’s had battles that were nasty & took flack like Trump does. & yes, I do believe like above- the reason trump gets so much attack is he is over the target. Threat to their precious corrupt system that has ENRICHED THEM!!!! Folks in establishment have become filthy rich from being in system!!! Bidens, Clinton’s, obamas, Pelosi, McConnell & gazillion more - most of which u never heard of.

Examples of best leaders who were brutally effective & had everything thrown at them. General Patton…. Swore, slapped soldiers, fought his superiors…. Was side lined until we knew we had to win. Same with MacArthur (Korean war)
Lincoln fought his own side & the whole south. Eventually got killed. Kennedy fought corruption, reformed a lot & was killed. Teddy Roosevelt fought the system. I won’t get too deep into all of this but the best & most memorable leaders fought the system & were in battle the whole time. Folks on here might remember the war they waged on Reagan - he was insane & would get us in WWIII.
The folks who did Milk toast vanilla jobs are blips in our memories. They did crap jobs & went along to get along…. Bush’s, Carter, ford, McCain, etc. Millions of examples.

It’ll come down to this IMO…. We are on a dire position as a country. You want a person to get along so you’re not offended or your feelings hurt or do you want a pit bull to fight back & fix some of these things? I personally think we might not even make it as a nation as it sits. 4 more years of open borders, inflation/rising rates, trillions more debt, closer to war, etc…. We are close to no return if not past it. That’s why I think America will get to the position of “do I want an offensive trump who I know will get results or do I want a puppet vegetable that will put nail in coffin of the US”. Folks are gonna be bottom lining it there IMO & if votes are fair- Trump wins in landslide. When Biden is on stage studdering & drooling to an audience of maybe 200 & Trump is making 9 out of 10 statements most agree with & is pretty darn sharp …. The dude still fills stadiums … no way he doesn’t win in landslide.
Yes- the women voters, folks who want a “nice talker” & someone who is politically correct…. They will have to make the choice…. U want offensive with results or u want a vegetable u just witnessed ruining this country for 4 years?? Can u handle 4 more like this??? A lot more will say “no way” IMO.

I'd do backflips if Kennedy beats Biden in the primaries. He's still a liberal, but he has done some great things for vaccine transparency / safety. He has my respect.

DeSantis / Scott ticket is a winner! MSM is doing it's worst at trying to smear DeSantis, which tells me he's a standup guy and they see him as a threat. I doubt they go after Scott, unless big skeletons are discovered in his closet. Scott is s solid Christian and conservative.

I agree with Trump policies and appreciate what he has done for shaking up our political system, but due to his over the top personality, he's damaged goods and needs to step aside if he truly loves this country more than he does himself, like he says he does.

I'll still vote for Trump in the presidential election if he makes the ticket, but I probably won't before then, depending on who's still in the race.

My feelings haven't changed. Biden or Kennedy both beat Trump. DeSantis / Scott beat Biden and Kennedy.

They (Dems) will do anything to prevent Trump from running again. Ask yourself why ?

If Biden actually beat Trump by millions of votes, then why would they not want him to run again ?

The answer … they know that Trump realistically trounced Brandon (with legit votes) !

The media just want to keep the snowflakes that hate Trump on edge!
Right now I’ll enjoy the show with Trump and Desantis till the caucus and then decide which one is best or another potential candidate a lot can happen till then

Last edited:
I like both Trump & RD .... DeSantis may get more independents to vote for him. If he were in a debate with Biden, it would be ugly for Brandon. Sad really.

I predict Biden will not run again. He’s long gone already !

I think some need to ask a different question. Who has the best shot to win in a general election. That may be a different answer than who you might think is the absolute best candidate.
Trump. Will get more than 75m votes this time around. He’ll get most same folks had in 2020 + a whole lotta pissed off independents!!!!!!! Millions imo ….
Reminder: Biden is a vegetable & most any metric in politics - not going well!!!!!!!

I like desantis …. He ain’t had whirlwind thrown at him …. YET!!!!!………….

Top Bottom