Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Did I miss something?

Fishbonker

Life Member
Wouldn't hardly be news if I did miss something, but I'm noticing a little extra something by dbltree's name?

Congrats, I trust about 99% of what I read here on IW.com, the 1% I don't trust is the stuff I post. Your posts are inshightful, accurate and very informative. Thanks for taking the time to help educate us.

Now, if you've be a Mod for sometime and I'm just now noticing it, well, I've never been accused of being observent.

The 'Bonker

I'm with you Bonker. I noticed that today too. Congrats Paul! You are very deserving of it.

That's what I get for "blabbing" too much...they put me to work!
grin.gif
grin.gif

I learned a lot from a bunch of great people on this site. Sharing information and making some new friends along the way...don't get any better then that
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I learned a lot from a bunch of great people on this site. Sharing information and making some new friends along the way...don't get any better then that
waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what it's all about! Congrats on your new status Paul. The management side of hunting is becoming more and more "addictive" for me since finding a site with so much great info. It's gratifying work that shows results!

Well deserved, I have enjoyed Paul's posts and learn a lot from them, he will be an ideal moderator. I just wish he would add some pictures every now and then to illustrate his points.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I just wish he would add some pictures every now and then to illustrate his points.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he would if he could just find the time!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

In hind sight I guess we should have made an official post. But we didn't want to make him blush
blush.gif
. But since it's out I better throw in my welcome as well. And thank you for all the past and future advice as well. You are a great asset. Welcome Paul!
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom