Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DNR Wildlife Rules: ICN Public Meeting, Feb 25, 2015, 6 -9 PM

Do you guys have a direct link to the locations? Are there updates on locations? I pulled up original link and it wasn't on there at all. Can someone post a direct link?

GUYS- don't hope that others do the work (and before last season, we didn't really have even that, DNR heard very little and has expressed this "We are not hearing from the deer hunters (general public), we hear vastly from the other side (kill em all, new seasons, higher tag allocations, etc), we need more input and voices"). We need a few voices with ONE common sense point or question made if you show up - even if you ask one question or make one comment. Please, go and make your opinion on one issue- whatever is important to you, a concern, a thought you have, what you see coming down the road, good/bad, whatever. We need folks like the people on this site. It's lacked in past (last year was 1st year a decent amount showed up that were logical from what I've seen). Just regular guys who care about our resource. There's hundreds that post here that make lots of great points and common sense, that's who needs to show- it's not hard. It DOES MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!! DNR WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU!!! WE NEED TO KEEP THE CRAZY NEW PROPOSALS FROM COMING, ALL THE NEW SEASONS AND MESSING WITH DEER SEASON, ETC! PLEASE GET THERE AND SPEAK UP!

Please post up current direct link if possible. And BTW, I'll see it when someone does BUT - are you saying there will be an event in Johnston??? I'm going to either Chariton or possibly Johnston if there's one there. See you guys at one or the other.

OK - found this on Johnston, clear now...
http://www.iowadnr.gov/idnr/insidednr/socialmediapressroom/newsreleases/vw/1/itemid/2507

Where was the list with all the locations? The original posting was 2/10 but I'm getting directed to regular link and having trouble finding locations.

Last edited:
Iowa DNR just posted to Facebook that they are canceling the meeting due to weather, to be rescheduled.

Iowa DNR just posted to Facebook that they are canceling the meeting due to weather, to be rescheduled.

Tonight's Listening Session is cancelled. Too many schools have cancelled so the buildings are unavailable. You will be updated when session has been rescheduled.

Tonight's Listening Session is cancelled. Too many schools have cancelled so the buildings are unavailable. You will be updated when session has been rescheduled.

Thanks for the update...I was planning on going and I would have been a little miffed to get there and find out it was cancelled.

Can anyone tell me how I can get on the Iowa Communications Network so I can get this on my computer tonight?

As far as I know, you must attend one of the sites listed on the DNR page.
I will be at IPTV in Johnston.

Biebs - that was hilarious! Loved the youth tag comment - from someone with a few tags last year....

Pathetic turn out at all locations.. I was really surprised that the Ottumwa, Burlington and Charlton locations had so little in attendance. Ottumwa had no public showing. I encourage everyone to get involved in future meetings it is a great venue to share your likes and dislikes in an open forum.

^^^^ Agreed the turn out was way bad. I Just don't get it why sportsmen won't get involved. The same old keep your head in the sand mentality that just won't ever go away. TH you were awesome on the screen. You stood your ground and got the last say. Great job!!

Top Bottom