Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Favorite wildlife artist

Fulldrw

I was just wondering who some of you really like for wildlife artists and the prints that you like best. I think the wildlife art is so awesome and i can't add enough to my collection.

Larry Zach!
grin.gif

I didn't know there was anyone else.
grin.gif

I was a big fan of David Maas when I was growing up and still think he broke the mold and few can capture his style on waterfowl. I also like Les Kouba.

[ QUOTE ]
I was just wondering who some of you really like for wildlife artists and the prints that you like best. I think the wildlife art is so awesome and i can't add enough to my collection.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Larry Zach", Period. He is by far the best wildlife artist available! End of story!

Larry Zach for sure. (Speaking of him, his new Dream Bucks I is awesome)

Also Rosemary Millete does a hell of a job and

Michael Sieve ( I like him because he always involves a hunter in his paintings)

Old Buck (Larry Zach) is my favorite and who I have the the most prints of.
Terry Redlin does an great job also.

[ QUOTE ]
Michael Sieve

October Ritual. Best print ever. Check it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally another Sieve fan

His new one (Church of the Great Outdoors) is awesome, to bad it is only in canvas at a price of $550

More money that is all I need.

I'm a die hard Larry Zach fan, but this Michael Seive print (Chip Shot) has always been one of my favorites. If it's at the Classic this year there's a very good chance it's finally coming home.

411chip93016458.gif

Very nice looking print. At first glance I thought the buck had just taken an arrow or bullet and reared back from the impact.
grin.gif

Yeah, the quality of that image is pretty sucky, but it gives you the general idea. I saw October Ritual, that's pretty sweet as well.

Too many prints, too little time... and space on the walls!

I second that one muddy. It is pretty sweet how Sieve does have hunters in almost all pics. I do also really like the Larry Zach prints a lot. I think that when the artist has a good story to the pics it makes them all the better like some of Zach's.

Top Bottom