Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

finally done

ia_buck

well i finally got to let the smoke fly.. had a doe at 65yards it was 445 and sunset is at 500.. i was watching her for about 10-15 min.. triing to deside if i wanted to shoot her i look around and watching her and she gave no sign of any other deer around so i waited intill she was broad side then i pulled the trigger.. all i seen was smoke then i seen her run off.. waited for about 20 min.. then i went to find a great blood trail.. i walk to a raven that she ran to.. looked down there she was at the botton dead.. thought man this is going to be fun.. went to get the rope and call for help..and no one was home go figure lol .. so i when down a 300ft reven felt like 300 miles lol took about 30min to get her out...but i will post pic later... it not a big deer but its my dead deer lol it looked bigger and felt bigger hauling it up the reven lol.. but it all worth it ...now i have one tag to fill the bow tag... soory for the missed spelled words lol

congrats dude. Always seems easier to haul a deer out of a canyon right after you shoot it rather than waiting overnight. Must be an adrenaline thing. Looking forward to pics....

I remember dragging one out of a steep and deep ravine years ago. You definitely earn those kind. Congrats.

it was a great hunt...(except the dragging part..) but thats part of hunting ... yes shovelbuck it was worth it... i think i saw he more then once it cameout the same spot every night.. and lol yes bowtech alot of backstrap fever lol ... scooter i guess i need more adrenaline lost most of it have way up lol.... then the yotes howling so that gave me a kick start lol ... im hopeing to get one more with the bow

Top Bottom