Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Found This Figured I'd Share

SWBUCKHNTR

I know it has nothing to do with deer hunting but it does make you think.
420404_10150727307215625_741170624_11524797_1018654895_n.jpg

Except that I was on a fire assignment June 2008 in northern California and gas was over $4.50/gallon. We were close to $4/gallon in AZ during that period, too. Not trying to start any political debates, just saying...

Obama

Worse yet is Obama's proposed tax increases... I read he is considering a 45% tax on dividends for high earners ?

Does he realize the consequence of that, your 401k will be gone if the high earners pull out of the market!

Some of this money is for Obamacare, this guy just does not get it!

So a lot of you really think that if we had a different president in office this wouldn't have happened?

I hate Obama more than anyone on here but DJIA 7949 on that day and what about land prices? More to do with the cycle than anything. Would we have even higher inflation with more cash in people's hands with low gas prices? Just a thought.

Ok good idea but when did the gas price go up a few years ago and when was the pipeline introduced this year. So that has nothing to do with the price going up a few years ago.

no matter how you slice it a simple fact is when gas prices are high, the economy is in the dumps... when gas prices are lower, the economy is in great shape.

I hate these political discussions on this site, and I suppose I can't agree with everyone. ...I might be in the minority being a lefty on this site. Here's my $.02.

People have very short memories. Gas prices were higher under Bush than they ever were under this new guy. I don't really think pipelines, ANWR, or offshore drilling have much to do with any of it. All that production is sold on the open market, and wouldn't have decreased prices much if at all. Meanwhile, oil companies everywhere are sitting on a plethora of untapped reserves... waiting for the right time in which they can profit the most.

Also it is my understanding that when the Fed prints money (bailouts, stimulus) it decreases the value of the United States dollar. The more the dollar decreases in value the more expensive our everyday goods will be (gas, food, clothes)

In other words QUIT PRINTING MONEY!!! We are broke!!!!!! :mad:

I dont care if your an R or I or D, can't we all agree on that? :confused:

SOOOOO, I am going to make a prediction....

The Green Bay Packers will be back with a vengeance in 2012.... Its ON!!!!!!!!!

:grin:

I hate these political discussions on this site, and I suppose I can't agree with everyone. ...I might be in the minority being a lefty on this site. Here's my $.02.

People have very short memories. Gas prices were higher under Bush than they ever were under this new guy. I don't really think pipelines, ANWR, or offshore drilling have much to do with any of it. All that production is sold on the open market, and wouldn't have decreased prices much if at all. Meanwhile, oil companies everywhere are sitting on a plethora of untapped reserves... waiting for the right time in which they can profit the most.

Pack,
Whether you are a lefty or righty you are one of us. :way:

The only thing that irritates me is Obama said vote for me and your energy troubles are all over.

Well he got the office but must of forgot about that promise. :confused:

I do not think it would of made a difference who had won but it is a promise that he did not keep.

Top Bottom