Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got mine back too!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dominator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that is definitely a sweet buck. it doesn't look like he has any scars on his face or neck, no broken tines, what a pretty boy. </div></div>

Go with something unique Perry... as dominator said... he sure is a..

"Pretty Boy"</div></div>

That gets my vote!

Great Deer, I would name him "Holy $hit" because that would be the first thing I thought if he came by me, showed up on a card pull, and was the first thing I said when I opened this thread.

Whatever you decide to call him, that's a truly awesome buck...congrats again /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

NWBuck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Waukon1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome Perry,

Who did your mount? </div></div>

Big Timber Taxidermy. He's from the Clermont area. 1st time I used him. I saw a couple mounts he did last year and they looked pretty good to me so I thought I'd give him a try. Pretty resonable as well so that helped me decide to give him a try.

hoofline.gif

Very nice Perry, great addition to you wall I am sure. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif.

hoofline.gif

398ibalogo_1_.gif

PM
Ron Wyllie
Southwest Iowa IBA Area Representative
rwyllie@iowawhitetail.com

I think you should name him, "i liked my son's mount so much i decided to copy his buck!" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Looks good though dad

How about Bonehead. I am sure with kids around it is a handle you've become accustom to using and there certainly is alot of bone on that head.

Top Bottom