Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

got my bio max home brew plot planted today.

fullrut2

planted 3 acres of roundup ready corn and beans today.
put dow 400lbs per acre of 19 19 19 and then drilled in the seed.The beans were forage soybeans that are supposed to be graze resistant? I guess I will find out.
doug
101_0272.jpg

Sweet.

You must not be around my neck of the woods. Youda been planting in the rain and mud today.

EDIT: Oh yeah, when Sasguy gets doen with it can I borrow it? Just the planter, I think my Rhino can pull it.

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">planted 3 acres of roundup ready corn and beans today. </div></div>

Sweet! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Keep us posted on how this combo does for you /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hi midwest,
Yes I know mali and we are good friends.He got the planter tweaked for me and then I could not wait to use it.I cant wait to see how the forage soybeans do.

saskguy,
I will be right there! problem is if I come up I dont think I will want to leave!
I have not been to saskatchewan since 99.Last time I left with a booner.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fullrut2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I have not been to saskatchewan since 99.Last time I left with a booner. </div></div>

A booner or a boner because if I ever spent sometime up there I think I would leave with a boner. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWBUCKHNTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

A booner or a boner because if I ever spent sometime up there I think I would leave with a boner. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

You must really have a thing for saskguy /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom