Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Great Buck

C

considizzle

Hey what do you guys believe he will score and the age? Cant wait for hunting season!!!!!! He gets my heart beat up!!!
1916scan-med.jpg

Im guessing somewhere in the 160's gross. Guessing in the 3.5 to 4.5 age range. Take a look at my avatar and he grossed 163 3/8 Look pretty similar I think How bought you shoot him and let us know.

It's so tough to tell when they are in velvet like he is, but I'll take a stab. 3 1/2-4 1/2 and gross in the high 140's if he stopped growing now.

Going by the date on the picture, I am guessing 8 years old!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Im guessing somewhere in the 160's gross. Guessing in the 3.5 to 4.5 age range. Take a look at my avatar and he grossed 163 3/8 Look pretty similar I think How bought you shoot him and let us know.

[/ QUOTE ] I agree! What a buck wide and tall. Good luck!

Sorry could not figure out how to change the date on the camara. Was taken about 2 weeks ago.

Leave it to Ryan to somehow land a picture of that monster. I hope he keeps in the area for awhile. I'd like to see him on the wall. I would have to say definitely at or above the 160's. I can't see any way to tell what the eyes are in the background.

Sorry his name was still logged in on our computer and I forgot to change it. Yes that is my brother.

That pic has got to get you STOKED! I'd say he's about 4 1/2 and will gross around 155-160. Looks like he may have a kicker on that right G-2. Awesome deer. Good luck with him. "GO EAGLES"

I think that buck will fool you. He is very symmetrical and his tines only look somewhat short because his rack is so high. If you break it down by using his ears as a gauge (about seven inches long, 18 inches tip to tip), my guess is that it will crack 170. the mass is the hardest to judge but he does not have much of a gap between his pedicles and I only see that on deer with above average mass. Anyhow he is a beautiful buck and I wish you luck!

Top Bottom