Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Greetings From the Classic

what an awesome time this weekend! many thanks to all of you that stopped by the booth and said hi, it was great to meet you all. even more thanks go out to all those who set up the booth, i can only speculate how much time that took!! OneCam, LimbChicken, Rudd, Ghost, and all the others i missed, that booth looked better than anything at the whole show!!

Had a great time at the booth when I was able to make it in for a minute. Nice to meet some more people and see some familiar faces again. Thank you to Chris for all the help handing out some of our QDMA info. It was a big help. Can't wait till next year!!
Big Timber - iowawhitetail salesman of the year
smirk.gif

It was great to meet some of the members of this site. It is nice to be able to put a face with a name. I just want to know who paid the bar tab Friday evening?? Thanks. I would like to say thanks to everyone who helped with the booth, it looked great.

Guys the booth looked awesome!! It was great getting to meet some of the people on the site. Thanks for everything!!!!!

Great show. Great booth. Great time. Thanks Iowa Whitetail for a 1st class presentation at the show. Nice to meet some of you. Already looking forward to next year!

I will also have to say I had a great time the whole weekend. I enjoyed each of you I got the opportunity to meet. We are truely blessed with great people on this site. Here is a link to more pictures from the classic.

Deer classic images

It was nice to put faces with the names. By far the best part of the entire show was the iowawhitetail booth.
waytogo.gif
Great job guys. Keep up the good work.

mole

The booth was a credit to those who frequent this website. Great job Chris and all of those who were a part of setting it up. I really enjoyed the little time I had at the classic. The banquet was also a great time. Not enough time to talk to everyone who was there but hope to get the chance to meet more of the guys. All of the members I met were a class act. You guys can back me up anytime!!! Keep the pictures coming!
busted.gif

Trper

hey trper thanks for the field sobriety tests at the IBA banquet, that was fun too!!

waytogo.gif

It was a great time. Even got home in time Sunday for Shredder and I to go on a shed stomp which yielded a 65 inch four point side. I now have three years of sheds from this guy and he should be a 165 inch 8 pointer next year based on past growth.
grin.gif

Hey just wanted to say that the booth was awesome!! Nice to be able to put a face with the other members. Great meeting you all, can't wait till next year!!!
bow.gif

...I too was most impressed with the iowawhitetail.com booth...great job guys...good to meet the few "onliners" that I did...I was only able to visit on Friday evening...was there more to see on Saturday? (other than more deer brought in for scoring)...it seemed as if some areas were lacking booths on Friday...I am disappointed that I did not get to meet the infamous Muddy

I would also like to thank Chris and the men for one fine weekend.

Great booth, great show and great people.

I feel proud to call you guys fiends.

Any of you guys ever in my part of the state look me up, the welcome mat to my world is out to you all.

Mike Greiner, IAdroptine

It was great to meet more of you this year. Wish I could've spent more time meeting people and visiting with old friends but it was a little busy in the measuring room. Ghost saw you there and didn't get to say hi so hello from up here in Lansing.

Keep the pics coming I didn't get through all the booths or the hall displaying all the deer.

Can you believe all the leader board deer were all B+C?

Great job on the booth!!! You guys did well.

AGS

dang i missed it! Im building a house and I just couldn't get down this year. I tryed hard but it was not in the cards this year. Hope to see you guys at the rendevous!

Made it Saturday afternoon and I also gotta say that our booth was one of the best there.What a collection of buck's guy's,you all did us PROUD!!!!Me and Matt are looking forward to the rondevouse,we will be there if at all possible,it will be great to meet all of you better since I did not get to stay around to long.Working for a liv'in STINK'S!Thank's for hold'in my fleece Chris,all the gear is AWSOME.
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom