Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Greetings From the Classic

What a fantastic weekend!

Again it was great meeting all of the members and my apologies to those I missed saying hello too - the crowds were overwhelming most of the show. And as always it was good to see the SE IowaWhitetail Chapter
grin.gif

A Welcome goes out to all new members that signed up from this weekend - thanks for stopping by.

We were very happy with the booth this year - thanks so much for everyone's help. Also thanks to those that brought those huge bucks and sheds - what a display!

We appreciate everyones support as we sold alot of merchandise and I appologize to some for running out of hats etc (by the way I received more in the mail today
grin.gif
).

Thanks again and already looking forward to next year!

What can I say,
The classic was a blast. As many have already said, It was great to put faces to the names. I enjoyed everyone's company and all of the BS'n we did. If you are on this site, and haven't met the members in person, you are missing out. I have a feeling the rendevoixeszesuse is going to be huge this year. I just had a great time being involved, in something I love.

Ogz,
Thanks for the recognition, I did "Bring down the House"

It would be nice if we could get together b4 the rende...whatever, I wouldn't mind.

If you missed the classic this year, mark your calendars now for next year's show. It's only getting bigger and better.

All4's...
Did you make it out of your room on Sunday?

Thanks,

BT

Hats off to all those that had something to do with this years classic. You did a first rate job! Didn't think I was going to make it this year due to some family health issues but we were able to slip in for just a couple of hours to check it all out. Glad we did. I just want to say thanks to all the administrators of this site. You are all first rate!
waytogo.gif

just noticed that the photos are having captions put on. first photo is actually LIV4RUT trying to write his name, being a cyclone it's tough i'm sure.

My Hats off to the Iowawhitetail staff and the IBA. I couldn't be happier to be a part of such outstanding group of people. It was good to put names with faces and an absolute pleasure to meet some of the Iowawhitetail members. Looking forward to rendezvous where I will put on another clinic
smirk.gif

Hunt on All4s

another clinic, eh? looks like we may have another contestant for the 4 a.m. hoot off Limb. he may be tall but i'm not sure if he can hoot like the origional 4 a.m. crew.
grin.gif

I'll play!
smile.gif
Is it 4:00am hoot-n-hollar? Not sure what "hoot off limb" is. Does that involve balancing a frosty on my head while sitting up in some oak tree hoot'n at some turkeys?
Hunt on All4s

muddy,

I can assure you that is Augustus (Auggie) Wafflehouse Possumchaser jr III. I doubt LIV would have a Hawk T on and I took the pic...
grin.gif

Limb, i apologize, if you look closer you can see his hand begining to shake and convulse as the terret like syndrome he had at the IBA banuet begins to take affect.

I have to say I was impressed with the whole classic .I got to meet a few of you guys and You did a great job with your booth !!!Ive been wanting to attend for several years and finally did. Think anyone else traveled 750 miles to see the show????thanks again Ive never been disapointed with kindness of the people I meet in Iowa ..... albino

hey i think ya'll should set a booth up at the ohio whitetail classic this weekend! i need to put some faces with names! come on it'll be cool to see an iowawhitetail.com booth at our classic!
laugh.gif

Top Bottom