Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Guys It's time to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Here's your sign. My kids have been taught by the time they were 2 that you don't play on the road.

I hope you guys didn't feel like this when President Obama was elected! LOL!!

Anyway, I know there was plenty of support for him once he won the election (twice). A lot of you guys set a good example of showing respect for the office and it's one I think I'll follow in regards to Trump. Honestly, I can't believe President Obama is leaving office. It's not something that a king (I think that's a title I've heard you guys call him) usually does. I would not have been surprised one bit if he had suggested that we just cancel having an election all together... I could have swore I heard someone say that this election cycle but you know the biased media, they only report on what people actually say or do. Maybe that was a dream, don't know.

So, with that said, I'm excited to see what the future brings! Who knew we would someday be allies with Russia!! Maybe we can get a government run more like theirs, they do have a strong leader after all and I KNOW they don't have a problem with rigged elections!

On a parting note, when we build that wall, will we still have "free range" animals? 'Cause I ain't huntin no high fence game preserve. There goes your chance of ever taking a B and C buck, just sayin...

Take it easy guys! Later

Anyway, I know there was plenty of support for him once he won the election (twice). A lot of you guys set a good example of showing respect for the office and it's one I think I'll follow in regards to Trump. Honestly, I can't believe President Obama is leaving office. It's not something that a king (I think that's a title I've heard you guys call him) usually does. I would not have been surprised one bit if he had suggested that we just cancel having an election all together... I could have swore I heard someone say that this election cycle but you know the biased media, they only report on what people actually say or do. Maybe that was a dream, don't know.

So, with that said, I'm excited to see what the future brings! Who knew we would someday be allies with Russia!! Maybe we can get a government run more like theirs, they do have a strong leader after all and I KNOW they don't have a problem with rigged elections!

On a parting note, when we build that wall, will we still have "free range" animals? 'Cause I ain't huntin no high fence game preserve. There goes your chance of ever taking a B and C buck, just sayin...

Take it easy guys! Later

Huh?

Take it easy guys! Later

I know I felt like puking the second time he was elected. First time, I didn't like it but got behind him since that is what I believe we have to do to make things work, give people a shot, give their policies a shot and hope they are in office for the right reason. I have to admit, it Will be a nice change to have the worst president in the history of The United States out of office.

I think of obama as the house guest u let stay in ur house for a year while ur off on vacation. U leave him a credit card with no credit limit and tell him to take care of the place.
U come back & the house is the opposite u left it. U have a 1 million dollar credit card bill on your counter as u go to find him out back in "your new hot tub" looking over the "miniature golf course he put in for u (with ur $) that u didn't want. He bought half of the neighbors "stuff" with ur credit car and the other half now hates u because ur guest was an a$$ & didn't do a thing for them.

Everything under obama has blown up from the middleeast to health care to the national debt to race relations. The ONLY thing folks could give him "credit" for are things he used a $10 Trillion dollar credit card of the USA for. Pretty much a fake prop for anything that recovered having 10 trillion pumped into things. Most folks can't even comprehend what $10 trillion really is or will do to us.

TRUMP, 5 reasons I voted for him:
-not bought and paid for and establishment that's corrupt on both sides knew they couldn't buy him off.
-I think he's a genius at picking talent for the right positions. He'll surround himself with the best and fire incompetence.
-border & immigration
-judges, abortion, 2nd amendment, etc.
-he has BALLS & we finally need that since lacking any for 28 years. He has ENERGY & we desperately need it!!!

didn't vote for Clinton:
-is the definition of corruption
-destroyed everything she's touched. Horrid record.
-weak, frail, IMO - she's always been a LOON but I'd lay a nickel on it if u got to know the truth- she truly has some medical mental issues.
-don't believe in dynasty's and same reason I didn't want another BUSH. Also- I know many voted for her only because she has a vagina. I did not vote for Trump because he has a penis. This sexism, racism, phobia-everything stuff is so old, tired, used on anyone they disagree with.
-I looked at who the base of her support was- not fringe nut jobs but the BASE: Hollywood, college professors and union education, unions, Feminists, folks on the take/welfare, those supporting illegals, liberal media, etc. those are big groups and not little fringe elements. Almost all in her corner. Sickening.

None are perfect. A lot of crap in this election I didn't like or don't care about. It came down to "who is best equipped to fix this disaster"? We have hope now that America made the choice it did. A whole lot of work and mountain of challenges that I hope might be better by the time my kids are my age. Get to work Trump!

• Deleted by Sligh1
Show…
  • Deleted by Central Iowa
Show…
Ya oughta be CAREFUL of what you ask for. It is relatively easy to become a billionaire when you do NOT pay taxes and do not pay people who did work for you. When you have time to be on facebook and twitter every day ya r not doin the countries business!

You think Trump didn't pay any taxes? I'd bet he paid more taxes in six months than you have in your entire life.

Keep in mind he pays real estate tax, social security/payroll tax.

He's done more before become president, than Obama did ever.

Ya oughta be CAREFUL of what you ask for. It is relatively easy to become a billionaire when you do NOT pay taxes and do not pay people who did work for you. When you have time to be on facebook and twitter every day ya r not doin the countries business!
He hasn't taken office yet so him being on Twitter everyday doesn't bother me. But he has done more for this country in 2 months after being elected then the president who has been in office for 8 years. He spent more time on the golf course then he did helping our country. After he found out about super storm Sandy flooding Louisiana, he went back to enjoying his round on the links.... after he learned about the beheading of the American journalist, he went back to golfing. Forget Trump's unpaid taxes. How about Obamas 90 million dollars worth of vacations on our dime?

Let's do some conservative logic vs liberal emotion...
Go make a billion dollars! Go out and try and make even a million with the laws on the books. No- that's not easy. Go try and break the laws and make a million or billion and that would still be tough.
The politician clowns created this insane tax system then blast trump for playing by their rules and laws they made???? Ok.... makes sense - huh.
Trump is mainly "what" in business??? A real estate owner. You wanna take a guess what he paid in real estate taxes a year???? Manhattan for example? If he had 5 Billion in real estate @ 5% per year taxes: $250,000,000 in real estate taxes alone. He's not contributing? Huh?
He must pay employee taxes, sales tax, city taxes, all the fees the state & city put on his real estate (say a hotel). He pays fed & state taxes unless he deducts a loss forward. Which is the LAW and most companies that don't take advantage of all legal deductions would be sued. Other years he would be required to pay- it's the law. That the clown politicians created.

Not paying people.... build hundreds of buildings, projects, golf courses- whatever. If he didn't pay people the majority of time- would anyone do work for him???? He's well known "guy doesn't pay" - how long would he be able to hire work out? His family has done this for 50 years, whatever - they pay people. Use some logic. Are there examples of not paying for "xyz" reason, maybe even some being crappy reasons. But when he continually builds things and companies fight for his projects- id say he has to have a reputation for paying the bills. No one does work for people that don't pay. Period. He's employed tens of thousands and have u heard interviews of his employees? They overwhelming love him. Will there always be exceptions or some examples that don't go well? Sure. Come on though- this argument has no merit overall.

• Deleted by Thinkin Rut
Show…
Done deal, time to Make America Great Again!! Still some crying from my liberal friends, the snowflakes still can't accept Trump.

Top Bottom