Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

He's gone from black and white to.....

Musky Hunter

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>mostly gray! But......</span>
perry2.jpg

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>the chicks still dig him!</span>

Perry1.jpg

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Happy <span style='font-size: 23pt'>50th</span> Birthday Big Brother!!!!!
AKA. Moosehunter around these parts!</span>

Happy Birthday Perry. Looks like you needed a couple more drinks for your stage fright. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Happy Birthday Perry!

King of the Karaoke, I see. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the chicks still dig him!
</div></div> Yeh, too bad they're always relatives

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You look a little taken back. </div></div> It sucks when you can't read the words on the screen fast enough....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Looks like you needed a couple more drinks for your stage fright.</div></div>Trust me, I had enough beers to handle any stage fright.

hahahahaha

HBD Perry!!!!!!

yer as old as my dad!!!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hope you have a good one!!!!!!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Happy Birthday Perry. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I hope that you have a good day and have a chance to reflect back on your years in life and got to spend your special day with those who mean the most to you.

hoofline.gif

blake

Happy B-day Perry, looks like you had fun! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

50?? Man.....I hope I live to be that old! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Just kiddin'! I hope you had a great birthday!

Top Bottom