Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How bad do you have it......

simplesimon

We obviously know SplitG3 has it so bad that he is speaking in a language only few can understand. I was just wondering how bad some of you guys and gals have the fever. For me instead of dreaming about Shania Twain, Faith Hill, and other beautiful women, for at least the last 3 months I think I have not fell asleep with out dreaming about the upcoming season or some of my hunts from last year. And of course I can not get any work done when I am at the office because I am constantly on this website. Just trying to have a little fun and see how bad you all have go the fever.
grin.gif

This morning was around 55 degrees. I threw on the camo jacket threw a couple of fresh earth wafers in the back of the Tahohoho and took gravel roads to work with the windows down...
waytogo.gif

My wife also has consulted with many and doctors and she tells me that they said sleeping with your bow next to your bed is obsessive compulsive...nahhhh!
evil.gif

It gets so bad for me I get lost in my train of thought even when I am talking to the woman of the house.We will be talking about household matters and I will start talking about a really nice buck that I saw or about the new equipment I would love to have.Man if looks could kill I think the head would roll.It even happens when I am driving.Driving along in the country I almost go 4-wheelin if I want to or not when we pass fields and timber.YOu want talk about raisin the hairs on the little womans neck.She just wants season to get here so she knows what I am thinkin about from one moment to the next.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

This time of year my favorite after shave is Scent Shield's Fall Blend.Spray a little on your shirt collar and boots and you are in the timber all day. My wife just tells me have a nice fall, see you in Jan.
grin.gif

Deerstalkin I think my wife and your wife are related I get the same reactions
grin.gif
Actually this will be my first year of bow hunting and I have never been so pumped for the upcoming season, I've been shooting the heck out of my bow to gain my confidence. And of course I dream about the big bucks I've been seeing coming along broadside at 20yds.
26404-archer[1].gif

I know I am getting it bad! For the last date with the girlfriend we glassed deer and spotlighted. When we got back to the house all I could think about is the big buck I saw last night or where I am going to place my treestand to hunt him!! I have only 5 days until I am hunting antelope! I can not wait!!

Bowhunt,
Glassing deer is every date for me, its either that or she stays home.
grin.gif
Seen the first buck out of velvet a couple of days ago, that always gets me going.

Limb Chicken,
Bow BESIDE the bed isn't even close to OCD, now bow IN the bed is getting closer to a paraphilia. Don't worry though, all can be treated.
Pharmer

ps- Dirtball, don't get it caught in the lower cam.

I was at the zoo the other day with the wife and kids. Have you ever found yourself looking at just the kill zones on the animals and not just the animal. My wife was getting pissed when I would say 24 yards downwind. Does anyone else have this problem????

She gets mad because I talk about what a nice mount that would make.

My eyes are beginning to get that slightly crazy inner glow...
grin.gif

I helped a friend move last week and ended up with her laundry supplies in the passenger seat of my truck. All I could think about was the stench of Tide and how to get it out. Which reminds me of the time when I accidently spilled half a bottle of mrs. doe pee in the drivers seat while parked at my hunting location a few years ago. I refused to clean it as I didn't want the smell of cleaning products in my truck during deer season, so I just put a clean towel over it for the rest of the fall. My husband refused to ride in the truck for quite some time...
30577-rotflmao1.gif

well excellent question dirtball!!!! and you're right i got it real bad!!! in a way i didn't realize how bad i had it until the first evening that i quit working early on the new home to drive around and look for deer, man let me tell ya, according to my wife i could have gotten a hell of a lot more done with the amount of daylight that was left. also it is an extremely weird feeling when your telling you wife or brother-in-law or any other family member, about a deer or story on this sight and they look at you when your finished rambling and they ask you questions like: who in the hell is LIMB CHICKEN? who in the hell is DIRTBALL? who in the hell is MUDDY? or who in the hell is RIVER BOTTOM BOY? and many others, i'm sure you get the picture, there's not too many people around here with those beautiful styles of names. then they usually end up saying you need serious help because your obsessin is getting out of hand, they can't believe that i have it so bad that i have to get on a website and talk about it too. also one thing i learned is never take you wife "deer-lookin'" with you because all you hear is "watch where you're going", "do you realize that you are making cars go out of there way and drive around you just so you can look at that deer". anyways as far as speaking in a language that no one understands, see if ya'll can understand this language: deer deer deer deer deer deer BUCK buck deer deer deer BUCK deer BIG BUCK deer deer deer EVEN BIGGER BUCK deer deer deer deer deer CHECK OUT THOSE BROW TINES deer deer deer deer deer deer deer LOOK HOW LONG THOSE G2'S ARE deer deer deer deer HUGE BUCK deer deer deer HE'S GOT SPLT G3'S deer deer deer BUCK deer deer deer deer LOOK, THERE HE IS, THE KING OF THE WOODS deer deer deer deer <ul type="square"> FOR CRYING OUT LOUD THE ONLY THING MY NOSE WILL PICK UP IS THE GREAT SMELL OF A TARSAL GLAND!!! [/list] <ul type="square"> COME ON OCTOBER, GIVE ME A LEGITIMENT REASON TO STOP WORKING ON MY HOUSE!!! [/list]
rambo.gif
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif
wstupid.gif

I've got it so bad that last night my wife was feeling a little frisky, but i turned her down to go in the backyard and tune broadheads. then me and the dog went for a ride looking for deer. That's not insane, is it??
confused.gif

Ok, OK I did have a neighbor catch me drawing back my bow and practicing my anchor point! Didn't have a bow HA HA
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I've got it so bad that last night my wife was feeling a little frisky, but i turned her down to go in the backyard and tune broadheads. then me and the dog went for a ride looking for deer. That's not insane, is it??
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
She probably thinks you are.I know that mine would probably use me to tune her broadheads if I turned that down.
grin.gif

Women have a tendency to get like that though.
grin.gif

I'm getting more excited now that my dad has seen the big 8 again that I got on the deer cam last fall. Putting the deercam out again this weekend to see if I can more footage of it. Even though I have been thinking ALOT about that deer, I still can't get Shania Twain out of my mind...I must not have it as bad as you Dirtball!
frown.gif

Top Bottom