How bad do you have it......

Hunting is not a matter of life or death. It's alot more important!

Not long now, already started drooling!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've got it so bad that last night my wife was feeling a little frisky, but i turned her down to go in the backyard and tune broadheads. then me and the dog went for a ride looking for deer. That's not insane, is it??
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
She probably thinks you are.I know that mine would probably use me to tune her broadheads if I turned that down.
grin.gif

Women have a tendency to get like that though.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Women get turned down???
shrug[1].gif
evil.gif
grin.gif

Lets just put it this way... My son just turned two and I have not had to turn her down yet... Even gets better, She is 3 months pregnant so I guess things are not going to change for the better so if she is feeling frisky I believe I will take her up on her offer. I think that is why I started shooting menchanicals because I did not want to have to choose between tuning broadheads or ?????.
evil.gif

I think I figured it out, and am not looking forward to the solution.( snip, snip)
bigshock.gif
or better yet I will be sure to use the rubberbands.
bawling.gif

Short and sweet, I have got it so bad I have only been fishing one time this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and I have had a lot of extra time. DEER CRAZY!!!! And yes my wife
mad.gif
is getting sick of hearing about you guys too. When she asks me to go for a walk I tell her I am not going unless we are taking my binos and Nikon wildlife camera, and going to a good spot. I think she is grinding her teeth now because I left her infront of the Outdoor channel while I came to my PC to check for new messages.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've got it so bad that last night my wife was feeling a little frisky, but i turned her down to go in the backyard and tune broadheads. then me and the dog went for a ride looking for deer. That's not insane, is it??
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
She probably thinks you are.I know that mine would probably use me to tune her broadheads if I turned that down.
grin.gif

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Women get turned down???
shrug[1].gif
evil.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yea now that i think of it, that could be the first time i've ever turned that down.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Women get turned down???
shrug[1].gif
evil.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yea now that i think of it, that could be the first time i've ever turned that down.

[/ QUOTE ]
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
I know that one morning before my accident she woke me up at about 3:30 in the morning and was a little frisky and when she woke me up I told her thanks for getting me up honey I hane got to get ready to go.I'll tell you what if there wasn't fire in her eyes.Whem i got into the shower the water warmed up instantly.I heard about that one for a week.

I got it so bad,my neck is actually starting to swell.I awoke the other morning and found a scrape in my bedroom carpet, and all the bed legs were rubbed
confused.gif
I just hope I don't get hit by a car when I start to chase.

Dirtball: The weather has me dreamming of climbing trees and getting back to nature. I also found a horrible thing in my freezer. I am out of venison!!
shocked.gif

Supertec: yes, I have done that. I think I made a zoo keeper mad at me one day. I commented what a nice mount the Impala I was taking a picture of would make.

30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

I did that once about a wart hog and my 5 yr.old kicked me in the shin.

Back