Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How many Bikers Here?

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe have a IW Poker Run this summer?

[/ QUOTE ]Sounds like a plan!!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe have a IW Poker Run this summer?

[/ QUOTE ] Sounds good, set it up, just don't make it the last couple weeks of July, I'm already missing the shed gathering.
crazy.gif

I have a 2004 Springer Softail FXSTI and love it. I had a 2001 Sportster that I loved as well but sold it after a while I didn't ride it after I got the springer. I have about 10,000 miles on it. I have too much chrome PM wheels, rotors, and pully, stage 1 kit. It is my summer time toy. I will be getting a Streetglide as soon as I can talk the girl friend into it but I will keep the springer for around town and short trips. Right now thinking more about the winter toy '07 Polaris IQ CFI. I will post some pictures of my Springer when I get the chance.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Every spring I get the urge to get another bike. Then I'll haul some unlucky biker and the urge passes.

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ] I know alot more people that have been killed in cars (12)than bikes.(1)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Every spring I get the urge to get another bike. Then I'll haul some unlucky biker and the urge passes.
The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ] I know alot more people that have been killed in cars (12)than bikes.(1)

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, probably because there are way more cars than motorcycles and there are usually more passengers in a car than on a motorcycle. Oh, and not to mention most motorcycles only get ridden maybe 8 months outa the year, well in Iowa anyway.

If I was to own a bike it would have to be one like yours. Something original but not too crazy. That thing looks sweet. Small picture or not.

The 'Bonker

I ride in a cage all day long while I work,when I get off of work nothing is better than the freedom that my Harley brings.We are going to a wedding down in Kansas City at the end of May. I hate weddings but am looking forward to this one as we are riding the scoot down to it. I don't have a pilots license, but I believe flying a plane would have to be the nearest feeling of freedom to a bike. Chics dig the bikes more than the planes though.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Now this guys a true biker in my book.
grin.gif

103700small71365976-med.jpg

[/ QUOTE ] I don't know about a TRUE biker but he has the right idea, that's for sure.
waytogo.gif

I'll see your bear and raise you three pigs.
grin.gif
Best part is just dump some Cookies BBQ in the gas tank and the one by the exhaust pipe gets smoked on the way home. Puts a different meaning to "riding a hog"!
shocked.gif

pig20transport.jpg

On May 5th the Easy Rider Show will be in KC.The big time builders showing up will be,Paul Yaffe,Kendall Johnson,Detroit Bros.Be prepaired if you think beer was expensive at the classic.Last year it was $7.00 for a 12oz cup.
frown.gif

I could not take it anymore.Went home at lunch and rode the scooter back to work.It felt great to get some wind in my face.Going to have to take the long way back home.
cool.gif
Hey Okla Hawkeye,is your bike a Vengence?The company I use to work for sold them S&S engines before they could buy them direct from S&S.They build a nice bike.

Memories of a copper brush scrubbing the blacktop out of my face, arms, and shoulder keeps me on 4 wheels these days.

Nice bikes though guys!
waytogo.gif

LOL. The ice finally melted in our driveway yesterday and we got the bike out. Rode it to Des Moines and back to Boone and then over to Ames. Great to be back in the saddle. Lots of sand on the streets.

Top Bottom