Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How old are you????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> GOOD LORD! No wonder I don't fit in. I'm really getting old.
</div></div>

Let's just say Bonker is a pup /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Well, I have 20 years on most of you. Thank you to goatman, turkeyriver, Bonker and elkhunter for making me NOT the oldest one on this site.

Danno

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Danno</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I have 20 years on most of you. Thank you to goatman, turkeyriver, Bonker and elkhunter for making me NOT the oldest one on this site.

Danno </div></div>

sooooo.....

exactly how young is that
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turkeyriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You young guys start a thread like this once in a while just to make me feel bad don't you? 52 here. Goatman and Bonker, I'm guessing Class of '73 ? We could walk into a bar at 18 and be somebody. How did we survive? </div></div>

Yup '73. Our class motto was "We smoke, we drink, we cuss, we pee 'cause we're the class of 73".

I really really really don't know how I survived my alcohol, testosterone and horsepower phase. Oh wait, I'm still in it.

You guys remember the old State run liquor stores? You had to go in and pick what you wanted off of a "menu" on the wall and the clerks picked it off the shelves behind the counter. Talk about intimidating.

Boones farm, Spinyada(sp), or Sangria and a group of friends standing in a circle around a camp fire passin stuff around.....then back to town for more bar time and beers......wow, how did I survive?

The 'Bonker

I've climbed to the top of the mountain, and now I'm stumbling down the back side. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif 43 one month from today!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I really really really don't know how I survived my alcohol, testosterone and horsepower phase. Oh wait, I'm still in it.
</div></div>

I grew up in Illinois where the drinking age was 19. It was 18 in Iowa.

Good thing gas was 25 cents a gallon

Top Bottom