Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How old are you????

I'm right there with you Turkeyriver, Bonker, Goatman, Danno, and other similar old farts. I'm 52 - Class of 74. Bonker, you forgot Sloe Gin (typically what the women drank besides Boone's Farm) and Maddog 20/20. I too am amazed that I survived though many brain cells didn't.

Cheese and rice!! I can't believe how young some of you guys are! Makes my 36 years seem old. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

only if you actually tell us how old is old????

be proud of your age, why do all you old timers.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif play games with your age.....

JUST SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

1.) I'm not telling.
2.) Older, smart guys with a good sense of humor are HOT. Put that in yer pipe and smoke it, you young pups.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smart doe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1.) I'm not telling.
2.) Older, smart guys with a good sense of humor are HOT. Put that in yer pipe and smoke it, you young pups.

</div></div>

I would like to have some of what you have been putting in your pipe and smoking.

45 years old... I can remember when beer cans were made of real metal. We recycled the empty's into beer can cannons. Electric tape, old fashion bottle opener and lots of lighter fluid and you had a redneck RPG that fired flaming tennis balls or shaving cream full of dog pooh... AAHHHH... The good old days...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">only if you actually tell us how old is old????

be proud of your age, why do all you old timers.... play games with your age.....

JUST SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!! </div></div>

Just remember your time a comin

21,170 days but I only feel like 20,995 days old.

Top Bottom