Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HSF 556

I'm with you Doug. I had a great hunt in Iowa this year. We all know a major reason the hunting is so great is because of the tag limits.....Joe

[ QUOTE ]
You really think that 4% of the hunters are buy or leasing up all your hunting land?
Earflap

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm afraid you are right, a very small number of NR's are encouraging larger numbers of outfitters to lease up tremendous amounts of land. You yourself have admitted to losing hunting ground. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what will happen with double the # of NR's.
It would appear that any further arguement on this subject is a moot point for this year.
Which may leave some feeling like..."a snowball rolling down hill, headed for hell, are the good times really over for good?" Merle Haggard

[ QUOTE ]
I too am lucky enought to have free land and a place to stay, so the higher price is well worth the monster buck hunt! This year will be 8 out of the last 9 years I've been in Iowa heaven!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lipflap,

You've been here 8 out of 9 years, free land and a place to stay, you get your NR doe tag and get to shoot a buck with it, sounds like you've got it rough.

I always wonder how many guys would have a different opinion on this issue if they stood in an Iowa resident's shoes.

Mr. EarFlap... See you next year, same time, same place, same topic.
waytogo.gif

You guys that entered into a discussion with him fell into the old trap.

This is his favorite topic.
grin.gif

Knowledgeable Contributions to Iowawhitetail

[ QUOTE ]
You guys that entered into a discussion with him fell into the old trap.

[/ QUOTE ]

It might be a good set, but it's got weak springs.

OK I’ll stop, I know when I’m beat………….but I’ll quit anyway.

Hopefully you guys can come up with way to stop those evil farmers from taking money for those darn outfitters and NR’s. Then maybe it will be easier to beg hunting property.

I’ve enjoyed the debate.

Lipflap………

Top Bottom