Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HUNTERS SPECIALTIES ACCIDENT!!!!!!

Decided against it. It ain't pretty and I think it is best not to. Really though, the guy is lucky he had his seat belt on for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Decided against it. It ain't pretty and I think it is best not to. Really though, the guy is lucky he had his seat belt on for sure. </div></div>

Good call.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timekiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Decided against it. It ain't pretty and I think it is best not to. Really though, the guy is lucky he had his seat belt on for sure. </div></div>

Good call.</div></div>

Yup. Nuthin to be gained by posting pictures of somebody elses misfortune.

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bullfrog1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Called Scheels today and they said he is still comming on Saturday to do his calling siminar. </div></div>

Which Scheels and when?

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom