Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I can't stop!!!!

Man why did you have to post this. I just stopped at 50 scored and will probably have to finish all 300 and some tonight. I'm obsessive/compulsive...Thanks alot

Kinda fun, but how do THEY get the actual scores on these bucks? I wonder if they were all killed and scored.
I scored just over 82% on 76 pictures. Funny how far off I was on the ones where the view was from the rear. They do look bigger from behind!

Kinda fun, but how do THEY get the actual scores on these bucks? I wonder if they were all killed and scored.
I scored just over 82% on 76 pictures. Funny how far off I was on the ones where the view was from the rear. They do look bigger from behind!

This is copied from the scorer bios tab
"All the deer images used in this game were scored by a panelist of professional wildlife biologists and hunting guides that make their living on precise gross score estimates. Below is a little background on each." So it sounds like they are just scoring based on the pictures as well....They can make good and most likely better guesses than an average joe can, but its still guessing at a guess.

These are my stats...
214 Bucks scored
10.34" Margin of Error
87 Overall Player Score...
..and just one of my perfects.. :rolleyes:
11647-screen_shot_2011-10-05_at_1.01.06_am.png

I was just the opposite, Nanny. Saw some scrub buck I called 90, actual score was 127. I call BS on that one, but the rest of the 40-some i was pretty much +/- 8

My productivity level at work just dropped dramatically. Thanks a lot! :D It seems after 344 guesses I am 9" off per deer on the average. So a 169 is actually a 160. Close enough for me! :way:

Well I finished the first 100, and I saved my page and plan on finishing. So far my margin of error is 8.6 and 84.3%. I had 5 perfect guesses so far. I really scew up on the deer from like 80 to 129, like really bad lol. Probably because when i see a pic of one of them I normally don't even take a guess what the deer would score. But in the 145 to 165 range I'm typically only off by a couple inches.

The texas deer mess me up. I'll think ones a 160 and it'll be 140 and then turn around and think that the 160's a 140.

I was just the opposite, Nanny. Saw some scrub buck I called 90, actual score was 127. I call BS on that one, but the rest of the 40-some i was pretty much +/- 8

We were probably looking at the same freakin deer!!! Long beams but really really short tines.

seems like I am either right on, or WAAAYYYYYYY off..haha, it is fun, but really hard to see some of those deer scoring what they are saying... dang body size differences:moon:

Top Bottom