Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IBA members sound off

teeroy

Life Member
i've gotten a couple pm's about IBA membership and iowawhitetail members. thought i'd put up a post where those of us that are members can sign in.

i'll go first

i'm teeroy, and i belong to the IBA

Fishbonker, IBA member.

It would be nice to know the % of IW members that are also IBA members. Well, there would have to be parameters. If you took all of the registered people on this sight the % would be very low, but if you could disceren the "active" members I would think the % would be 50% or better. I know I know, how do you define "active"? I can't. Well, I probably could, but not today.

The 'Bonker

I'm an IBA Area Rep, live in the Clinton / Quad City area. We seem weak in member #'s in my general area. If anyone in my area has any questions or concerns, I'm more than glad to help. Especially if it's signing you up for a new or lapsed membership.
waytogo.gif

Mike Robertson

Life member here...I want my kids to enjoy bowhunting the way I have.
waytogo.gif

Too many deer hunters (not just bowhunters) take for granted the deer hunting we have available to us in Iowa.

There are several good reasons for the good deer hunting, and the IBA is one of them.
grin.gif

If your not an IBA member, then how much do you really enjoy sitting in a tree in November? Seriously !!!

[ QUOTE ]
Life member here...I want my kids to enjoy bowhunting the way I have.
waytogo.gif

Too many deer hunters (not just bowhunters) take for granted the deer hunting we have available to us in Iowa.

There are several good reasons for the good deer hunting, and the IBA is one of them.
grin.gif

If your not an IBA member, then how much do you really enjoy sitting in a tree in November? Seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well put Ghost. Proud IBA member here!

[ QUOTE ]
If your not an IBA member, then how much do you really enjoy sitting in a tree in November? Seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sums it up for me as well. For the average Joe there are way too many political issues to keep track of. Support the organization that keeps track of it for you!
waytogo.gif

Fairly new IBA Member here and enjoying being a part of it all. Really new to Iowa Whitetail too, the website not the deer.

Top Bottom