Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

If I could ask god 2 questions......

lxshooter

If I'am ever given the opportunity to ask the big guy 2 questions the first would be, what is the meaning of life and the 2nd would be what is the purpose of poison ivy?????

I woke up yesterday morning to a the most unbelievable itch coming from the nether region and instantly realized what it was. This is due to the large fact that I have had it in the basement before and proceeded to dump half a pint of calamine lotion down there. Later that night I was at work and my eyes were burning alittle bit and didnt think a thing about it, that is until I woke up this morning and my eyes were swollen shut. My face is swollen and now I have it on my lips,nose,eyes and ears. My eyebrow is in a permanent "The Rock" pose and it hurts to put a chew in. I saw the Dr. before work and he thought it was the funniest thing in the world and then called all the other Doctors that were in the area to have them take a look. The local dermotologist told me that it was the worst case he has ever dealt with, not real sure if that was to make feel better or not but it didnt work. So once again I ask.......what the hell is the purpose of poison ivy????

our entertainment pleasure perhaps....hahah....that is too bad man,,,yet so comical i just can't help letting a little laughter escape my lips

BJ_002.jpg

This dude was ugly before, and I know that for a fact, but WOW!
All kiddin' aside, his eyes look ten times better in these pictures then they did when he got to work tonight! They were swollen shut so they gave him prednazone and now he can at least open his eyes. You know that whole thing where you wish something else hurt so it would take your mind off the pain, last night he said he wished something else hurt so his junk would stop hurting.......looks like he got his wish!

Well boys thats what happens when you tangle with the champ. Nose is swollen like I took a punch, same with the right eye. Left eye is just messed up BAD!!! Rash runs across my forehead and down to my jaw line. These pics actually make it look a HELLUVA lot better then what it is. Skin is so tight that I tried to open my mouth to put a chew in and I about cried, might have even tinkled alittle. Upper lip is swollen as well. God do I hate poison ivy!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Cheeks are normally fat but not this damn bad.

I've had it down south as well. Not cool. Can't say I have had it that bad on the face. I had it so bad one time they assumed it was a severe burn. Prednisone and Silvadine cream is what works best for me. I feel for ya.

Man, I don't know how you got it so bad, but my buddy burned a bunch of it on his property and stood in the smoke like a dumbass. He got it so bad he couldn't go to work for a few days.

that sucks,
but i would guess, humility and entertainment are the purpose.....

thanks for the laugh and hope you get better soon!!!

Don't be to proud to go see Doc. I had it so bad, doc prescibed steroids for me. You get relief almost immediatly, life is to short, don't ruin a hunting season due to that worthless stuff.

I have had several bee stings in the eyes, specifcally the eye brows. Swells my eyes shut right away /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

I dont get poison ivy real easy. I usually pull it away from our telephone pedestals in the road ditches with bare hands so my coworkers dont get it.

Your face looks pretty puffy. Doctors give you any major meds for it?

Dean

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
trx got into some hanging a stand a couple years ago. didn't realize it until after he got home, after stopping to take a leak on the way home. still, nowhere NEAR as funny as this

BJ_poison_ivy.jpg

i got a question. you had ivy on your junk, and now its on your face. so, somewhere is there another dude, that has ivy on his junk, and his face? shoot strong?

and, to answer for the Good Lord. the purpose of poison ivy, is so that people like you, apparently who roll in it like a dog in poop, can serve as an example, and a CRAP-LOAD of entertainment for the rest of us

once again....
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You look like Sloth from Goonies! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Top Bottom