Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

If I could ask god 2 questions......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You look like Sloth from Goonies! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Sorry man...exactly what I was thinkin!! LOL

nothing but pitty from me...I had the same thing last year, all over my face, around my waist, and covering the whole south pole. Brutal....that sucks man.

"HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!"
Now that is frickin hilarious, I am gonna have to stop on my way to Caseys for a good laugh.

I feel your pain man. I'm always out walking through the ditches locating phone cable and from april-september I literally got poison ivy every other week. The worst I had it was in June and simultaneously I had it on my feet, shins, thighs, my junk, @ss cheeks, stomach, arms, hands, and all round my eyes. I know what you are going thru my man. Hang in there and try not to itch it!

Ever try a bad case of poison ivy "everywhere" AND a bad case of chiggers at the same time, if you haven't you don't know what itching and agony is! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif I had both last year and the ivy lasts a week and chiggers about two to three depending on how much you freaking scratch. I got this combo hanging stands in Sept last year. Oh and again this year but not as bad, it's just clearing up as I write. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif I feel for ya man.....

HAHAH that gives me a idea I am going to go find some I will post pics and show the progress!!! THANKS FOR THE IDEA!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Well boys its clearing up real nice. It spread in between my fingers, now that was the worst!!! The most humiliating expierence about it is that I live in an apartment complex that houses college students and walking down the stairs to get the mail was an adventure. Ecspecially when half the volleyball team walks in, that really humbles a person QUICK!!! Some felt sorry for me asking what happened and others just stared in amazment at the freak. On friday it had gotten even worse and after some encouragement from Must_hunt and Logcabin I decided that I needed to go get a second opinion, so off to the ER I go.

After waiting for 20 mins to be seen,theDr. diagnosis me with posion ivy.........glad to see the 8 yrs of school paid off. I told her that I had already been seen and was given some Prednison but all that did was piss it off. After some chuckles she orders me a shot to help speed up the process. Its always nice when the hottest nurse they have comes in and tells you to drop your pants then proceeds to play darts with a needle that was the size of a ink pen. Once again another humbling expierence. However I'm happy to say that it is starting to finally receed and now my face is dry as the arizona landscape and my lips are chapped beyond belief.

For those of you that wonder how I got it, I actually laid down on the edge of a corn field and obviously made a bad judgement call. Yes I know what poison ivy looks like but I went back to the spot that the assualt occured I didnt find a thing! That is until I moved some weeds with a VERY LONG stick and found the plethora of poison ivy hiding under everything else.

Ticks and poison ivy......... man o' man do I despise both of these evil things

Top Bottom