Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

iowawhitetail connection problems

I have had problems too, it never lets me go to it the first time I try. I have to go to another site then try it again then it works. For some reason it has been messing up.
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I reset everything possible last night, modem, router, machine, everything.

[/ QUOTE ]
I did this last night, too. Didn't change a thing, still couldn't get on the web site at home. I shut off the modem all night, turned it back on this morning and it was working again. Don't know how long it will last though. Not having any problems with it at work.
confused.gif

I was able to get on until about 1500 yesterday, then nuthin. I was sure Muddy had spread some kinda virus or sumthin so I went to the drug store and bought a box of condoms so I could put one on every finger while typing on the computer. I didn't want to catch what ever Muddy was spreadin through contact with the computer keys. Just in case Muddy's virus caused my computer to put out deadly "Z" rays that enter your brain through your eyes from the computer screen, I wore a pair of regular glasses, a pair of sun glasses, my ski goggles and my welding helmit.

I continued to work on my Xcell stuff till about 2200. I was still unable to get IW to load. My wife tried on her computer and it loaded with out any problem, I of course had her wear condoms on her fingers and my spare glasses and old welding helmit just in case. As soon as the IW screen pooped up I had her shut her computer down. You can never be too careful when dealing with the Muddy virus. Then I proceeded to do a Norton Virus scan, A Spy Sweeper scan and finally an AdWare scan. They all came back clean, still no IW.

I went to bed dreading what I might find this morning. I had a vision during a dream that the computer gods were angry and the only way to appease them was to sacrafice Mushetta. They told me I needed to purify my computer by spilling her blood on it. So this morning, while Mushetta watched, I set up the sacraficial altar. All was in readiness, I had fed Mushetta her last treat, she used the cat pan for the last time, which, by the way, needs cleaning. She looked up at me with those big yella eyes and I thought I better try IW one more time. It worked. So Mushetta is off the hook, my DTs are going away and I only have to wear these condoms and glasses-goggles-welding helmit protective devices for ten days. Even the Muddy virus, as virulent as it is, can't live longer than ten days with out a suseptible host.

Hey dbltree, there is plenty of space in the "Padded Room".

My keyboard skills suck, but try typing with condoms on every finger.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
Hey dbltree, there is plenty of space in the "Padded Room".

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was afraid of...
crazy.gif
grin.gif

To bad about the cat...(surviving)...
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
When I'm at home I can't log onto iowawhitetail or the email, when I'm at work I can? Since the difference is only about 3 miles something has to be screwy with my home connection. I've turned the firewall off and restarted and still no luck, so the firewall went back up and I'm still SOL at home. Weird thing is this just started yesterday afternoon because Monday night I was checking the site just fine. All other websites I check work fine as well so it's not the modem or router as far as I know. Tonite I'll probably unplug and replug the router and modem back in just to check that.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is how it is with me. At home i cant get onto the site so I can only check it at school. on this account. I can go to other sites and have no problem. I will check it when I get home today I will check it again. We'll see...

[ QUOTE ]
Guys we are doing all we can to get it fixed... Patience Grasshoppa...
smashcomp.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Limb!
waytogo.gif

I'm just worried that they only serve KC in the padded room
crazy.gif
grin.gif

a guy doesn't realize how much time he spends on here....I have actually made it to work on time (2 days in a row) and went to bed before 11. Although the bags under my eyes and my boss appreciate this I look forward to getting things back to normal. Thanks for keeping up on it Limb.

Wow, it's been a long time. I kept getting the "cannot find" message. I felt like an addict going through detox
grin.gif
I'm OK now
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, it's been a long time. I kept getting the "cannot find" message. I felt like an addict going through detox
grin.gif
I'm OK now
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

not_ripe.gif
not_ripe.gif
whooowhooo! Got back on! Whew!
cool.gif

I'd hate to have to get some work done...
blush.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Delete your temp internet files and try again.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is always a good idea even if it's not the problem here.

I lost it at work. It comes up as a blocked site. If it doesn't go back to normal I don't think mt wife will see much humor with me quitting work.

Please help save my job and marriage and let things be normal again.
icon_rolleyes[1].gif

IW showed up as a "websensed" program at work for a stretch last year.
mad.gif
That really sucked.

It is currently slipping by big brother, at least for now.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Muddy,

I was also havin problems here! i couldnt log on in osky or deep river! it was actually pissin me off! its the best site in the world.. and its down for me!? did u ever find out what happened? i can now log on obviously!

Top Bottom