Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Jeff Foiles!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: goose3803</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You sure can tell that Jeff does not have money in this site. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: goose3803</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You sure can tell that Jeff does not have money in this site. </div></div>

Yep. That is pretty obvious!!!!!!

Why you posting pictures like that? Don't you know that is disrespectful and against the site rules?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buck160</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Double, the info I got from rumor is the same as your rumor that you caught. That kinda sucks, I liked his videos and as T said he is a stand up guy. But the law is the law, thats to bad to see a TRUE LEGEND of the sport go down in a bad way. But once again I think he deserves it if it is true. BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT THE TRUTH IS ANYMORE. Apparently celebs get some sort of pardon or something from MODS and ADMIN. (I shouldnt have added that but kinda had too) </div></div>Hey Hank, don't you have some propane and propane accessories to sell? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

What up fatty, I'm selling oil now, so I can no longer take the name Hank. Man I miss that though, my friends use to call me that all the time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thomas,
Jeff Folies is a blue collar guy that was taken under his wing by Tim Grounds maker of one of the first short reed goose call (modified olt ps 50 I believe later). Grounds taught him a ton about how to make a goose call. Folies learned all he could learn and went out on his own. There was bad blood between the two don't know anymore but they bolth make a couple of the best short reed goose calls produced today and they know how to use them. I also believe, not that it matters that Jeff has done a little time. </div></div>

Yep Limb! Went to a goose calling contest a couple years back and you could definitely tell they did not like each other. Never heard what the deal was with them but it's not good. By the way you forgot Zink calls to the list of awesome short reeds. THEY ROCK!!

Fred is a great individual, I spent a week with him a couple of falls ago and now talk to him at several waterfowl shows each year. I have two college buddies who are on his prostaff as well. If you did not know who he was you wouldn't know he has his own business. He doesn't brag about anything. I consider him a good friend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ryan,
Why so harsh on Zink. He is a talented artist and makes a decent call. He is also a really down to earth guy.</div></div>

Harsh?
We can't make a butt cartoon for a call we don't like? I did'nt say the guys not cool, I just think his calls suck. Thats all.Lets not turn this into a "leave that guy alone" thread.
I have earned a place in the waterfowl world to say what I think about crtain calls.....No big deal.

Foiles and Grounds all the way!..............Infinity.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Harsh?
We can't make a butt cartoon for a call we don't like? I did'nt say the guys not cool, I just think his calls suck. Thats all.Lets not turn this into a "leave that guy alone" thread.
I have earned a place in the waterfowl world to say what I think about crtain calls.....No big deal.

Foiles and Grounds all the way!..............Infinity. </div></div>

Don't get touchy on me... I will sic THA$ Thickburger on ya. Perhaps harsh wasn't a good selection of words. Roger on the calls wasn't quite sure what the butt cartoon meant... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I will sic THA$ Thickburger on ya. Perhaps harsh wasn't a good selection of words. </div></div>

once again, i get dragged into this when i was just keeping to myself.....

sheesh, whats a guy gotta do to get a Frisco Burger around here, i mean respect....

gawsh, i love day-old dough nuts..... (said with a mouth full)

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

buck160,
keep us posted, just curious, i dont water fowl hunt, so not much knowledge of the point system, but , sounds like from what ive read, if true, could mount up to alot of $, not including loss of privleage to hunt. hope it s not true.

will do, i heard he was caught in South Dakota, i have some friends up there that are big into waterfowl so i will start asking around a little more.

thanks 160, hate to hear of such things happening, aleadgedly(sp) kind of like the shed poacher thread shovel buck started, or the the other one on tv, midwest whitetail adventures, your just curious if fines are the same for ALL people, bad publicity, no matter what.Hows your bow hunting going during this lousy rut?, i hunt around here in Boone county , but also have 80 acres i hunt in New Virginia, and im having a heck of a time.not seeing the normal behavior, i have this coming mon-thru thursday off, plan on hitting it hard, im just seeing bigger bucks with does the last two days, Beers the only thing keeping me going, gotta have somthing to look forward to after being in the stand for hours on end with nothing to show for it! ha.

Top Bottom