Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Latest harvest

30577-rotflmao1.gif
Muddy.......you got some serious issues!
30577-rotflmao1.gif

Rodent Wrangling................this is not one of those acts with rodents people do out in LA is it??????
nono.gif
wtf.gif

Jeff, muddy has more than just serious issues, just meeting him made me realize there was something pathologically wrong. His whole view on mice just made everything clear.
evil.gif

I can't stop laughing. Had a really crappy day at work and that took care of it. Still laughing.
grin.gif

My God!!!!!look at the teeth on that sucker. Did you actually have that thing mounted and if so.......Why? SUre would make an interesting conversation piece. So do you set that up around the house and play Kat and mouse for entertainment?

What! Thats not mine...That was a combination of Google + too much time on my hands. You can find ANYTHING online if you look hard enough!
grin.gif

Happy mouse hunting to all!

if you want funny stuff go to ebay and do a search for taxidermy. my personal favorite are a search for "taxidermy & frogs"

you'll know what i'm talking about as soon as you see it.

You say they can't build a better mouse trap. I beg to differ. My buddy Headgear, you know the Clinometer guy, well, one time long ago in this so called "house" that we sometimes occupied was over run with the beasties. He decided enough was enough when he woke up one morning with one of them sleeping on his chest, no kidding!

After baiting and killing 11 of them using Cheetos and a pellet gun, (really hated to see those Cheetos go to waste like that), he invented the "better mouse trap." He filled the kitchen sink half full of water and placed six forks with peanut butter on them around the edge with the fork edge over the water. I really hated to see the peanut butter go but he insisted, anyway, sure enough, in the morning there were five mice floating in the sink with all six forks tipped into the water. I guess one of them slipped away to swim another day.

Best part is that the peanut butter was still on the forks so we still had something to put on our toast for breakfast. Hey, we was po folk!

Top Bottom