Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for a German Shorthair.

Palmated

My kids finally got my wife to cave and let us get a GSP. I would like to get one fast before she changes her mind. That why I am asking you guys. I would like to find a good pup from good hunting parents. I would prefer solid liver but more concerned about disposition and size. I would like to get one that is going to be on the bigger side. Any help would be nice.
thanks

This guy has got some pretty good dogs. I hunted with one of them and was very impressed. All his puppies looked awesome when I was there a couple years ago.

Pete Brenneman
Wellman, Iowa 52356
319-646-2552 after 8 p.m.

I got my female from Top Gun Kennels in Alburnett, IA. It is a top notch place with proven champion bloodlines. I know many of their other shorthairs and they all have dispositions that can't be beat. The perfect family dog with proper exercise.

With you living in Dallas County have you tried Doc's Kennels in Adel?I use to help train GSP's there years ago before Doc sold the place.This winter I met Chris Riddle,who seemed to have some great pups.I think Rudd knows him since they are from the same neck of the woods around Grinnell.His pups have alot of the same lines of the GSP's that I use to raise.His Ph# 641-990-3641 ,641-236-1981,319-848-5606.There is another guy in New Virginia that has alot of the lines out of Doc's dogs but I don't have his info in front of me.PM me if you need any help.

I've heard nothing but good things about Top Gun Kennels, I know a couple of dogs from them. They have my recommendation.
waytogo.gif

That guy has some stud dogs, I forgot all about him, My dad works with his brother in law and I have been out to his place a couple times. Congrats.

Here is some pictures of the pup we picked up last night. We got him from Jim Jones out of Knoxville. First night was a breeze and I hope the rest are just like it. [image]http://www.iowawhitetail.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=17128[/image] [image]http://www.iowawhitetail.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=17127[/image]

You got him pointin with a wing and fishin pole yet? Good lookin pup, looks like he is gonna be a stalky little guy.

Good lookin pup!I had several solid liver GSP's and my last stud dog,huntin partner and best friend for 14yrs.was solid liver.Man do I miss him,but at this time I have to wait to get another pup.
frown.gif

For just being 8 weeks today, I think he is going to be a brute. Of course with that little guy in the picture he'll have to be. Couldn't you tell he was pointing flowers?
blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Couldn't you tell he was pointing flowers?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll be damned......didn't know they made gay bird dogs

I think that is from the southern Iowa surroundings. I'll make sure there is a lot of manly stuff for him to chew on. Neighbors cat will first on the list.

Top Bottom