Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for a new Broadhead...

If I lost two deer, the first thing I would figure out, is what did I do wrong??? Not I need a new broadhead....

If you think I didnt go back and figure out what WENT wrong (not necessarily what I did, you are sadly mistaken. I do know what happened, and I still want a different broadhead..I dont see a problem with wanting to up all chances?

And- To update everyone on what I did end up finding...
I have shot the Montec G5 broadhead forever... I shot plenty this year (wish I shot more this year, but plenty enough).. I was stacking arrows on arrows at any and all distances. I shot package 1 of the broadheads (one of them) and made sure I was on. The wife needed broadheads so I gave her the rest of that package. I put package 2 on my arrows and never shot them. After my second hit/no deer I did go back to the drawing board and started shooting. I still had the broadhead from package 1, and was dead on.. Package 2 of the broadheads, every single one hit a different area..To sum it up, I must have had one random bad package/fakes/i am not entirely sure. I actually went and bought a 3rd package, and they all stacked literally on top of each other..I think they are still great heads, but just leaves me looking for more.. I am chalking it up on dumb luck, but I still want to look at different broadheads, up my chances of killing deer.

Top Bottom