Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looks like a...

dbltree

Super Moderator
major rain event this next few days! It's possible some ares could get up to two inches. Right now would be the time to get that rye overseeded into beans or brassicas and perfect timing to get some urea put on anything that needs it.
smile.gif

Both beans and corn are turning/drying down fast so I wouldn't be afraid to overseed rye, wheat, or even brassicas today.

I'm done "plottin"...time to get ready for "huntin"
cool.gif

I think it may be a little too late for my alfalfa as it had mostly dried up in the last week. Looks like crap. The rain ( if we get any at all) may save it but I am not too optimistic.

What date did you plant alfalfa?

Rye, clover and chicory I planted last Saturday 9/2 had germinated and started to pop through Friday 9/8. I thought we had more rain there during the week but things were pretty dry.

Week of august 23.....we had a few inches of rain that next day, germinated, sprouted an dried up since them. It did not look too horrible today when I checked on it but some areas are toasted

Top Bottom