Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Midwest Habitat- 2023 Happenings

Can you please give ratio of each per gallon. I’m struggling with weeds
Herbicide should be communicated in chemical per acre. Ratios do not work because one guy may be spraying 10 gallon per acre of spray solution and another may be at 20. So, the first step in spraying is understanding your calibration. ie... How much spray am I putting down per acre? This should be at a known pressure and ground speed.

For my corn spray I run 2 quarts gly, 1-2 pints 6# 2,4-d, and 3 quarts acuron PER ACRE.

Herbicide should be communicated in chemical per acre. Ratios do not work because one guy may be spraying 10 gallon per acre of spray solution and another may be at 20. So, the first step in spraying is understanding your calibration. ie... How much spray am I putting down per acre? This should be at a known pressure and ground speed.

For my corn spray I run 2 quarts gly, 1-2 pints 6# 2,4-d, and 3 quarts acuron PER ACRE.
I too used this same cocktail(At Robs recommendation). Its amazing! Literally the only weeds I had in my corn was where I missed it with my sprayer. So handy to only have to spray one time at the beginning and then watch it grow. Acuron is pretty amazing stuff!

Rob, can I use atrazine in place of acuron? Is it the same stuff?
No it's not the same. Acuron has 4 pre-emergent in it. (one of them is atrazine). The group 27 herbicides in it likely make a big difference.

Screenshot 2023-06-30 105430.jpg

Figures i'd get stuck in mud in a drought.

View attachment 125408

Potted trees coming along

View attachment 125409

Good at breaking things!

View attachment 125411

so far all 102 trees in the orchard thriving.

View attachment 125412

Driveway rehab

View attachment 125414

Titan blind install

View attachment 125415View attachment 125416

Testing switchgrass waterway conversion.....

View attachment 125417

That’s a decent morning. What did you do for the afternoon?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom