Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mock Scrape Buck

Took my 3 boys & the wife along two weeks ago to set up a 2-man ladder stand. After I got it set I scratched out a mock scrape at 15 yards and had all three boys pee in it. My wife & I about died laughing as all three circled the scrape and made their "deposit". Of all the times to not have a camera! It remains to be seen whether it will work or not. I've only been to that stand once since then. Waiting for the cattle to be removed from the property. Maggs
bootyshake.gif
My 3 year old sorta looked like this!

So when are you guys going to form a company and start bottling up the magic potion?

I'm sure it will sell along with all the other goodies that are out on the market today.

In all seriousness ... my luck with this has been much like Scout ... works for some and not for others.

My brother and I started our own "Homebrew" scrape and set the camera last Saturday. We're going to check it and freshen it this weekend.
beerchug.gif
If it doesn't work I'm sending Muddy a bottle to fill since his seems to work so well!
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom