Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

moonlight coyotes

first_night_yote_hunt_1-19-08_31.jpg

first_night_yote_hunt_1-19-081.jpg

I used to love doing that. Just washed up the snow camo last night and thought about some moonlight calling. Congrats!

hoofline.gif

Couple of nice yote’s you got there, Congrats. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

Congrats, Coyote hunting is a blast!! I went out today about 1pm and called in a big old yote and layed him out while he stopped and stared at my caller from about 10ft away from it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shot these after a short five minute calling. They came in like the dinner bell was ringing. </div></div>

Mind sharing what you called them in with? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I used a rabbit in distress call made by Circle. Prob had it close to twenty years now. That afternoon I went out scouting and came across a pair of fersh tracks that led right into a two mile section with a dredge ditch cutting through the middle. I got into position about 8:00 and sat in a fence line on top of a hill about 1/4 mile away. After my first series of calling they cut loose with some howls and barks, waited and made another short call and they popped up over the hill. The first one was 32 yards and the second was 52. I went out yesterday and ranged it.
I just got really luck cause I have no clue what I'm doing.

Top Bottom